英语听力汇总   |   服务英语·推荐商品 情景对话

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2021-10-23浏览次数:624次所属教程:零售、旅游、酒店、航空服务业英语全集

-字号+

听力原文

服务英语·推荐商品 情景对话

对话1

clerk: Excuse me, what can I do for you?

请问,有什么我可以帮您的吗?

customer: I want to buy a shirt. What do you recommend?

我想买件衬衫,有推荐的吗?

* * *

clerk: Follow me. We have two new styles. I think they must be suitable for you.

跟我来,我们这有两款新款,我想会适合你。

customer: Let me have a try.

我试试。

* * *

clerk: (ten minutes later) these two styles are very fashionable. Which one do you like better?

(十分钟后)这两款都很时尚,哪款你更喜欢呢?

customer: One is elegant, and the other is cute, I don't know how to choose.

一款比较端庄,一款比较可爱,我不知道怎么选。

* * *

clerk: If as an office lady, I recommend you the elegant one.

如果作为职业女性,我推荐你这款端庄的。

customer: Yes, considering on this, I think it's just what I had in mind.

恩,考虑到这点,我想这正是我想要的。

* * *

clerk: OK, I will pack it for you.

好的,我帮你包起来。

customer: Thank you.

谢谢。

对话2

Salesperson: What can I do for you, Ma'am?

女士,有什么能效劳的吗?

Shirley: I want to buy a cell phone for my daughter.

我想给我的女儿买一个手机。

* * *

Salesperson: How old is she?

她多大了?

Shirley: She is 17. It's for her birthday.

她17岁了。这是为她的生日买的。

* * *

Salesperson: We have a new-fashioned cell phone especially designed for young girls. It's iPhone 5.

我们有一款专门为年轻女孩设计的新款手机,是苹果5。

Shirley: Thanks, but I want to have a look at the domestic brands products.

谢谢,但是我想看看国产品牌的产品。

* * *

Salesperson: Sure. This is the one I will not hesitate to recommend. Its color and style is so attractive and also the quality is really reliable.

好的。这款是我毫不犹豫要推荐的。它的颜色、款式很吸引人而且质量也很好。

Shirley: Sounds perfect. I'll take the pink one. Can you pack it for me?

听起来很不错。我要一款粉红色的。你能为我包装一下吗?

* * *

Salesperson: Sure. By the way, here are some free adornments. Would you like one?

当然可以。顺便说一下,这些是免费的挂件,您想选一个吗?

Shirley: Why not? The Sweetheart pendant matches the cell phone well. I'd take this one.

为什么不呢?这个爱心挂件很配手机,我就要这个了。

* * *

Salesperson: Have a seat over there. I'll pack it up for you right away.

请在那边坐一会儿。我马上为您包装。

Shirley: Thanks.

谢谢。

* * *