英语听力汇总   |   服务英语·飘香肉食 情景对话

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2021-11-16浏览次数:197次所属教程:零售、旅游、酒店、航空服务业英语全集

-字号+

听力原文

服务英语·飘香肉食 情景对话

对话1

S: What can I do for you, madam?

售货员:太太。需要帮忙吗?

A: I want to buy some meat. Any fresh meat here?

安迪:我想买些肉。这里有新鲜的肉吗?

* * *

S: Yes, this way, please. What kind of meat would you like to have?

售货员:这边请。您想要什么肉?

A: I'd like to have some chicken and beef. How much per kilo?

安迪:我想来点鸡肉和牛肉。多少钱一公斤?

* * *

S: 50 yuan for chicken and 68 yuan for beef.

售货员:鸡肉50元每公斤,牛肉68元每公斤。

A: OK. I will take two kilos beef and one kilo chicken. Will you please wrap up the meat for me?

安迪:好的。我买两公斤牛肉和一公斤鸡肉。你替我把肉包起来好吗?

* * *

S: No problem. Here you are.

售货员:没问题。给您。

A: Thanks. And here is the money.

安迪:谢谢。给你钱。

* * *

S: Ok. It's 186 yuan together. And you give me 200 yuan. I have to return you 14 yuan change. Here you are.

售货员:好的,一共是186元。你给我200元,我要还给你14元的找零。给你。

A: Yes. Thank you and goodbye.

安迪:是的。谢谢。再见。

* * *

S: Goodbye and welcome back.

售货员:再见,欢迎再来。

对话2

A: Do you want any meat today, Mrs. Bird?

波德太太,你今天要点肉吗?

B: Yes, please.

是的。

* * *

A: This lamb's very good.

这块羔羊肉很好。

B: I like lamb, but my husband doesn't.

我喜欢吃羔羊肉。但我丈夫不喜欢。

* * *

A: What about some steak? This is a nice piece.

来些牛排好吗?这块很好。

B: Give me that piece, please. And some mince, too.

请给我那一块吧。我还要一些肉馅。

* * *

A: OK. How much would you like to have?

您想要多少呢?

B: I'd like to have two kilograms.

我想要两公斤。

* * *

A: OK. Two kilograms … Here you are.

好的。两公斤……给您。

B: How much are they, altogether?

一共多少钱?

* * *

A: Let me see, please. It's 120 yuan altogether.

请让我先算一下。一共120元。

B: Here is the money.

给你钱。

* * *

A: Thanks, and welcome back again.

多谢,欢迎再来。