❶ 我们公司正在裁员。Our company is downsizing the work force.
同类表达 We're going to lay off people in every department. 我们将在每个部门进行裁员。
I became a target of restructuring. 我成了裁员的对象。
❷ 公司正处于衰退期。The company is on a recession.
同类表达 The company has to lay off some staff. 公司不得不解雇一些员工。
❸ 近来我们生意大幅下滑,我们不得不裁员。Our business has been going down sharply recently and we have to reduce some staff.
❹ 他已经被炒鱿鱼了。He has just been sacked.
同类表达 He was fired. 他被解雇了。
He was dismissed. 他被解雇了。
He was laid off. 他下岗了。
❺ 我能得到解聘赔偿金吗?Can I expect to get any termination money?
同类表达 How much is the compensation for breaking the contract? 要补偿多少违约金?
❻ 你的工作达不到我们对雇员的要求。Your work failed to meet our requirements for employees.
同类表达 If you don't improve, they may decide to fire you. 如果你没有提高的话,他们可能会决定炒掉你。
❼ 他总是迟到,所以被解雇了。He was given the sack because he kept arriving late.
对话 A: Do you know why John was fired? 你知道为什么约翰被解雇了吗?
B: He was given the sack because he kept arriving late. 他总是迟到,所以被解雇了。
❽ 我们已经给了你机会,我们不得不解雇你。You had your chance and we are going to fire you.
同类表达 You have shown no improvement over the last quarter. 上个季度你没有任何提高。
❾ 他们不得不解雇莉莉,因为她总是犯错。They had to fire Lily because she kept on making mistakes.
同类表达 If I keep making mistakes, I'm going to get the sack. 如果我一直犯错的话,我就会被解雇。
❿ 你和其他员工配合得不太好。You don't work well with the other colleagues.
同类表达 You lack the spirit of teamwork. 你缺少团队合作精神。