❶ 今天早上收到很多邮件。There are a lot of e-mails this morning.
同类表达 I spent the whole day reading and answering the e-mails. 我花了一整天的时间阅读和回复这些邮件。
❷ 你需要处理这些信件,然后将其存档。You need to process these letters and keep them on file.
对话 A: What should I do today? 今天我要做什么?
B: You need to process these letters and keep them on file. 你需要处理这些信件,然后将其存档。
❸ 请把这封邮件的详情给我。Please give me the details about the letter.
对话 A: John Smith sent an e-mail yesterday. 约翰·史密斯昨天发来了一封邮件。
B: Please give me the details about the letter. 请把这封邮件的详情给我。
❹ 许多人写信来向我们索要免费样品。Many people wrote in to us for a free sample.
同类表达 They wrote in to us thanking for the present. 他们给我们写信,感谢我们赠送礼物。
❺ 请查看这封电子邮件的附件。Please check the file attached to this e-mail.
同类表达 Please check the enclosure attached to this e-mail.
❻ 史密斯先生写信告诉我他周五到。Mr. Smith wrote to me that he would be arriving on Friday.
同类表达 He wrote that he would visit our company next week. 他写信说他下周要来参观我们公司。
❼ 请立刻回信给他。Please write back to him immediately.
同类表达 Write back to Mr. Smith and thank him for the invitation. 给史密斯先生回信,感谢他的邀请。
❽ 我们收到了很多投诉信。We received a lot of letters of complaints.
对话 A: We received a lot of letters of complaints. 我们收到了很多投诉信。
B: Give me a solution to these complaints. 给我一个解决这些投诉的方案。
❾ 明天早上第一件事儿就是把这封信快递给他。Expressing the letter to him is the first thing tomorrow morning.
同类表达 This letter is very important. Send it to him as soon as possible. 这封信非常重要,尽快寄给他。
❿ 请来信把你的提议告诉我。Please inform me of your proposal by letter.