❶ 我希望能和贵公司建立贸易联系。I wish to enter into business relations with your company.
同类表达 My purpose of coming here is to establish business relations with your company. 我此行的目的是与贵公司建立贸易往来。
❷ 我想您一定对我们公司有所了解。I think you must have some ideas of our company.
同类表达 We're well-established in this line. 我们在这个行业很有威望。
Our products are very popular with the customers both at home and abroad. 我们的产品深受国内外消费者的欢迎。
❸ 您有名片吗?Do you have a business card?
同类表达 Could I have one of your business cards? 能给我一张您的名片吗?
Let me give you one of my business cards. 给您一张我的名片。
❹ 你可不可以告诉我你们具体能为我们做些什么?Could you tell me specifically what you could do for us?
同类表达 Do you have some specific plans? 你们有什么具体的计划吗?
What kind of benefits would we get from you? 我们会从你们那里得到什么好处?
❺ 很荣幸与你们做生意。It's our honor to trade with you.
同类表达 It was great for us to do business with you. 很高兴和您合作。
❻ 我确信我们的合作会使贵公司受益。I'm sure your company could benefit from our cooperation.
❼ 我们期待能继续和您保持商业往来。We're looking forward to continuing our business relationship.
同类表达 It's our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you in the future. 我方希望以后能继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。
❽ 能给我您的联系方式吗?Can I get your contact information?
这样回答 You can contact me by e-mail. 你可以邮件和我联系。
We can keep in touch by phone. 我们可以通过电话保持联系。
❾ 能给我发一份宣传册吗?Could you send me a brochure?
同类表达 I can send you the document through e-mail. 我可以通过邮件把文件发给您。
❿ 你能给我你们的产品目录和价格单吗?Could you give me a catalog and price list of your products, if possible?
这样回答 of course. We are also glad to supply samples for you. 当然,我们还很乐意为您提供样品。