❶ 您一定是我们期待已久的客人,来自ABC公司的史密斯先生吧?You must be our long-expected guest, Mr. Smith from ABC Company?
同类表达 You must be Mr. Smith. 您一定是史密斯先生。
Excuse me, are you John Smith from ABC Company? 打扰一下,您是ABC公司的约翰·史密斯吗?
❷ 我是来接您的。I'm here to pick you up.
同类表达 I'm here to meet you. 我是来见您的。
I am on behalf of Mr. Johnson to pick you up. Just call me Nancy. 我代表约翰逊先生来接您,叫我南希就行了。
❸ 很高兴终于和您见面了。I'm happy to finally meet you in person.
同类表达 It's a pleasure to meet you. 很高兴和您见面。
❹ 我们一直期盼您的来访。We've been looking forward to your visit.
同类表达 Your visit is expected by us all the time. 我们一直期待您的来访。
We long for your visit. 我们期待您的来访。
❺ 我帮您拿行李吧。Let me help you with your baggage.
同类表达 Let me carry the bags for you. 我来帮您拿行李吧。
这样回答 No, thanks. I can handle it. 不,谢谢。我自己能行。
❻ 旅途还愉快吧?Do you have a good trip?
同类表达 How about your flight? 您的飞行旅程怎么样?
How was your flight? 您的飞行旅程怎么样?
❼ 我想您一定很累了。I think you must be very tired.
同类表达 You must feel tired after a long journey. 长途旅行后你一定觉得很累。
I have arranged a room for you to rest. 我已经安排好了房间供您休息。
❽ 我开车送您去酒店吧,一切都安排好了。Let me drive you to the hotel; it's all set.
同类表达 We've made reservations for you at the Youyi Hotel. 我们已经为您在友谊酒店预订了房间。
❾ 我们的车就停在外面的停车场。Our car is out in the parking lot.
同类表达 We have a car waiting just outside the door. 我们的车就在门外等候。
❿ 我希望您能在这里度过一段美好的时光。I hope you will have a wonderful time here!