❶ 很高兴能有机会看见你们是如何工作的。It was good for having the opportunity to see how you guys do things.
同类表达 I'm glad to get this chance to see how your workers act. 我很高兴有机会看到你们工人的表现。
❷ 我期待着再次与您相见。I look forward to seeing you again.
同类表达 We're looking forward to your next visit. 我们期待您的下次光临。
❸ 有空请再来。Drop in again whenever you are free.
同类表达 If there's opportunity, please come again. You're welcome anytime. 如果有机会的话,请再来。随时都欢迎您。
❹ 我也希望能够多待一些时间,但是你知道,回去还有很多工作要做。I wish I could stay a little longer, but I have lots of work to do back home, you know.
同类表达 I should stay a little longer, but pressing matters need me back home. 我本来要多待一段时间,但是有紧急的事情需要我回去处理。
❺ 谢谢你们来送我。我在这儿过得很愉快。It's very kind of you to see me off. I really had a very pleasant stay here.
❻ 真是不虚此行。It's a rewarding trip.
同类表达 It's the most enjoyable visit we have had in the past few months. 这次参观是我们过去这几个月来最愉快的一次。
❼ 我们已经安排了人员为您送行。We have arranged someone to see you off.
同类表达 I'll drive you to the airport. 我开车送你去机场。
I would get you a car. 我给您叫辆车。
❽ 恐怕我该说再见了。I'm afraid I have to say good-bye now.
同类表达 It's time we should be going. 我们该告辞了。
I must be off. 我必须走了。
❾ 感谢你们的合作,期盼佳音。Thank you for your cooperation and I'm looking forward to your good news.
同类表达 I hope to conclude some business with you. 希望能和贵方做成生意。
I hope we will have a pleasant cooperation. 希望我们合作愉快。
❿ 回程保重。Take care on your way back.
同类表达 Have a nice trip! 一路顺风!
Have a pleasant journey. 旅途愉快。