英语听力汇总   |   看“怪物史莱克1”台词学英语:第2讲

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2017-11-30浏览次数:612次所属教程:英文电影推荐

-字号+

听力原文

[ Roaring ]

- [ Shouting ] - [ Roaring ]

[ Roaring Continues ]

[ Shouting Continues ]

你们还不快走就没有机会了

[ Whispers ] This is the part where you run away.

- [ Gasping ] - [ Laughs ]

[Laughing]

And stay out!

通缉 神话之物

“Wanted. Fairy tale creatures.”

[ Sighs ]

好的,这个满了

[Man's Voice] All right. This one's full.

拉走

- “Take it away!” - [ Gasps ]

走,快点,快点。下一个

- Move it along. Come on! Get up! - Next!

给我。你飞行的日子要结束了

Give me that! Your flying days are over.

这是给女巫的20块银子。下一个!

That's 20 pieces of silver for the witch. Next!

起来,快点。20块

- Get up! Come on! - Twenty pieces.

在这里坐下

- “[Thudding]” - “Sit down there!”

安静!

- Keep quiet! - “[Crying]”

笼子太小了

This cage is too small.

请不要让我进去。我不再固执了

Please don't turn me in. I'll never be stubborn again.

我会改的。给我多一次机会。

I can change. Please! Give me another chance!

闭嘴。下一个

- Oh, shut up. - Oh! - “Next!”

什么东西?这是一个小木偶

- What have you got? - This little wooden puppet.

我不是木偶,我是一个真正的男孩

I'm not a puppet. I'm a real boy.

5先令给这个疯狂的玩具

Five shillings for the possessed toy.

拿走,越远越好!

- Take it away. - Father, please! Don't let them do this!

下一个。什么东西?

- Help me! - Next. What have you got?

我有一个会说话的驴子

- Well, I've got a talking donkey. - [ Grunts ]

好的,这个值10个先令。你可以证明一下吗?

Right. Well, that's good for ten shillings, if you can prove it.

好的。说吧,伙计

Oh, go ahead, little fella.

嗯?

Well?

哦,它只是有点紧张

Oh, oh, he's just-- He'sjust a little nervous.

它真的是一个话匣子。说?阏飧霰康?

He's really quite a chatterbox. Talk, you bone headed dolt--

好了。我听够了。守卫!不,不,它能说话。

-That's it. I've heard enough. Guards! - “No, no, he talks!”

我能说话,我爱说话

He does. I can talk. I Iove to talk.

我是你见过的最能说话的驴子

I'm the talkingest damn thing you ever saw.

把她带走。不,不要

- Get her out of my sight. - “No, no!”

我发誓,它能说话

I swear! Oh! He can talk!

[ Gasps ]

嘿,我会飞!

Hey! I can fly!

它会飞,会飞!

- He can fly! - He can fly!

它说话了。对了,笨蛋。

- He can talk! - Ha, ha! That's right, fool!

对,现在我是会飞会说话的驴子

Now I'm a flying, talking donkey.

你可能看过蝇子,而且是一个很大的蝇子

You might have seen a house fly, maybe even a super fly,

不过你肯定没有看过会飞的驴子

but I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly.

哈哈

Ha, ha!

Uh-oh.

[ Grunts ]

捉住它

Seize him!

它要逃了

After him! He's getting away!

[ Grunts, Gasps ]