英语听力汇总   |   看“冰河世纪3”台词学英语:第5讲

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2017-12-01浏览次数:422次所属教程:英文电影推荐

-字号+

听力原文

There you go.

乖乖呆好。

Stay here! You take care of your brother now, momma's coming right back.

呆在这!照顾好你弟弟,妈妈马上回来。

Momma's coming, baby!

宝宝,妈妈来了!

I got you.

接到了。

What did I just tell you kids?

我刚才怎么跟你说的?倒霉孩子!

Ohh, thank you, thank you, thank you!

哦,谢谢,谢谢!

Bad eggs, rotten eggs. A heart attack you almost gave me.

 

rotten egg: 讨厌的家伙 heart attack: 心脏病发作

坏蛋,大坏蛋,你们真快把妈妈吓出心脏病了。

Ohh I'm sorry darling, it's just that I love you so much.Now I want you to meet your uncle Manny and aunt Ellie.

哦,对不起,小宝宝,我只是太爱你们了,好了,来见见你们Manny叔叔和Ellie婶婶。

-Sid: Hello!

你好呀!

I'd like to present, Eggbert, Shelly and Yoko.

present: 提出

我给你们介绍,蛋蛋,蛋壳,蛋黄。

-Manny: Sid, whatever you're doing. It's a bad idea!

Sid,不管你在干什么,都不是好主意。

-Sid: Shh!My kids will hear you.

嘘!孩子们会听到的。

-Manny: They're not your kids, Sid. Take them back.

take back: 拿回

他们不是你的孩子,Sid,哪拿的放哪去。

You're not meant to be a parent.

be meant to: 应该是,希望是

你不适合当家长。

-Sid: Why not?

凭什么?

-Manny: First sign: stealing someone else's eggs.

sign: 迹象 steal: 偷

首先,你偷蛋。

Second sign: one of them almost became an omelet.

omelet: 煎蛋

其次,有个差点成了煎蛋。

-Ellie: Sid, someone must be worried sick looking for them.

be worried sick: 非常担心 look for: 寻找

Sid,蛋妈妈肯定在急着找他们呢。

-Sid: No, They were underground, in ice.

underground: 地下的

不可能,他们是在地下的,冰洞里。

If it wasn't for me they'd be… Egg sickles.

sickle: 镰刀状细胞

要不是我发现了,他们早就成…冰蛋蛋了。

-Manny: Sid, I know what your going through. You're gonna have a family too someday.

go through: 遭受 be gonna: =be going to打算

Sid,我知道你有多难受,总有一天,你会成家立业的。

You gonna meet a nice girl, with… with low standards, no real options, or sense of smell…

standard: 标准 option: 选择 sense of smell: 嗅觉

你会遇上个好女孩…她要求不高,也没的挑,或者有点味道…

-Ellie: what Manny means to say is…

Manny的意思是…

-Sid: No, I get it. I'll take them back.

别说了,我明白,我送他们回去。

You have your family and I'm better off alone. By myself.

be better off: 更舒服

你们去过两人世界,我自己一个人。