英语听力汇总   |   看“冰河世纪3”台词学英语:第16讲

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2017-12-01浏览次数:394次所属教程:英文电影推荐

-字号+

听力原文

-Manny: That's you in three weeks.

那就是你三个星期以后的样子。

-Eddie: So, Why Do They call it the chasm of death?

那个,他们干嘛管这个叫“死亡峡谷”?

-Buck: Well we tried, 'big smelly crack',

crack: 裂缝

我们也试过“大臭坑”。

But… uhh, That just made everybody giggle.

giggle: 吃吃地笑,咯咯地笑

可是…别人一听就笑。

-Manny: Well now What?

接下来怎么办?

-Buck: Madam…

夫人…

-Manny: She is Not doing that.

她可不能上这玩意。

-Buck: Rule number one.

军规第一条。

Come on, mammoth. You supposed to have a good memory.

mammoth: 长毛象 be supposed to: 应该 memory: 记忆

想想吧,大猛犸,你们应该挺有记性吧。

-Ellie: Always listen to Buck.

永远服从Buck。

Now! Eyes forward. Back straight… and uh, yes,

forward: 向前的 straight: 笔直的

好了!目视前方,腰板挺直…嗯,好了。

Breathe in the toxic fumes and you'll probably die.

breathe in: 吸进 toxic: 有毒的 fume: 臭气

要是吸入有毒气体,你估计就没救了。

-Ellie: toxic fumes.

有毒气体?

-Buck: just another day in paradise.

paradise: 天堂

又一个阳光灿烂的日子。

-Manny: Wait!

等等!

-Buck: Geronimo!

geronimo: 安全下滑装置(美国伞兵跳伞时会喊这么个词)

出发喽!

-Manny: Ellie! You okay?

Ellie!你没事吧?

-Ellie: you have to try this.

太好玩了,你们快来啊。

-Buck: Alright now pile on everyone, couldn't be easier.

pile on: 堆积

好了,一个一个上,再简单没有了。

Don't panic! Just some, technical difficulties. Keep holding it in boys.

panic: 恐慌 technical: 技术的 hold in: 忍住

别慌!只是出了点,技术故障,各位坚持住先。

-Crash: I can't take it anymore.

我憋不住了。

-Eddie: He breathe it. And now I'm breathing it.

他吸气了!哦,我也吸气了!

-Crash: Hey we're not dead.

嘿,我们没挂。

-Eddie: you sound ridiculous.

ridiculous: 可笑的

你听起来可真滑稽。

-Crash: Me? You should hear you.

我?你真该听听你自己。

Alright, alright. And one, and two…

准备好了,好了,1,2……

Christmas, Christmas time is here…

christmas: 圣诞节

圣诞节~圣诞节~