英语听力汇总   |   看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第23讲

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2017-12-04浏览次数:306次所属教程:英文电影推荐

-字号+

听力原文

But, we just met…

不过我们还才刚刚认识。

-Animal X: Responsibility…?!

责任?

Just doing your duty, huh? Is that it?

duty: 责任

只是尽你的责任吗?就为了这个?

Ready to make the ultimate sacrifice…

ultimate: 极端的 sacrifice: 牺牲

准备好做最终的牺牲。

to save your species!

来拯救你自己的物种

Well, I got some news for you!

我告诉你个消息。

You not saving the species tonight…

你今晚救不了这个物种,

or any other night!

以后哪天晚上也救不了。

-Diego: So, how did it go?

你们相处得如何?

-Manny: Hmm! Not bad…

恩,不太糟。

-Animal X: Ok, let's go!

好了,我们出发。

We traveled with you all day…

我们整个白天都跟着你们。

now you coming with us at night!

晚上你们跟着我们。

-Manny: but we can't see at night

但是,晚上我们看不见东西。

-Animal X: Then enjoy…the flood!

enjoy: 享受

那就享受这盲目吧。

-Animal V: I can't even look at him!

我都不愿多看一眼了。

-Animal W: Pervert!

变态!

-Sid: Making friends

多交朋友,

everywhere you go! Just making friends!

到哪里都该多交朋友。

-Animal V: Watch out, there's a stump!

stump: 树桩

小心,那里有块石头。

Not anymore…

现在没有了。

-Manny: I thought we could walk together

together: 在一起

我觉得我们可以走在一块。

-Animal V: Crash, ask the man why he thinks that?

Crash, 问问那人为什么这么想?

She said she thinks you are a jerk…

她说了她觉得你是个窝囊废

and to go away!

要你走开。

-Manny: She didn't say…Oww!

她没说…啊!

Look! Maybe if we spend more time

也许我们该多花点时间。

-Animal X: Tell him that I need, a little personal space right here!

personal: 个(私)人的

告诉他,我现在需要一点私人空间。

-Animal V: She said…go jump in a lake…

她说了,你该去跳湖。