英语听力汇总   |   看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第19讲

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2017-12-05浏览次数:314次所属教程:英文电影推荐

-字号+

听力原文

…they make, my life a little adventure!

adventure: 冒险(活动)

他们使我的生命充满了冒险。

You guys are so dead!

你们几个死定了。

-Diego: She's not half bad…

她不算那么糟。

crazy and confused, but

crazy: 发疯的 confused: 让人不解

她很疯狂、很让人不解,

Sweet!

但很可爱。

-Manny: So?

那又怎么?

-Diego: So what's holding you back?

那你被什么束缚了?

-Manny: My family.

我的家庭。

-Sid: You can have that again, you know…

你可以重新拥有一个,对吧。

-Manny: No, Sid. I can't!

不 Sid 我不能。

-Sid: Ok, ok. But, but, but, think about it!, I mean if you let this chance go

好了,好了,不过想想,你要是错过机会,

you're just letting your whole speices, go! And that's just…that's just……

你们整个物种就完了,那会很…很…

selfish!

自私。

I think, I'm starting to get through to him!

get through: 使了解

我觉得我开始习惯了。

-Animal X: Wait, wait! I got you!

等等,我抓到你们了。没问题。

-Manny: Need help?

需要帮忙吗?

-Animal X: No, no! Just catching my breath…

不,我只是喘口气就行。

-Manny: You're stuck.,

你卡住了。

-Animal X: I am not!

我没有。

-Manny: Alright then, let's go

那好,那我们出发吧。

-Animal X: I can't…

我不能。

I'm stuck!

我被卡住了。

-Manny: Don't you think that

你不觉得…

picking them up like this

pick up: 接

像这样搬走这些…

would be easier?

会比较容易吗?

Ellie?

Ellie?

-Animal X: I know this place…

place: 地方

我认识这地方。

You know…

其实

deep down, I knew I was different

在心底我也晓得自己有点与众不同,

I was a little, bigger than the other possum kids

我确实比其他负鼠小孩大一点点。

Ok, a lot bigger!

好啦,是大很多。