英语听力汇总   |   看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第3讲

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2017-12-06浏览次数:416次所属教程:英文电影推荐

-字号+

听力原文

-Carl: Shut up.

闭嘴!

Who says we're gonna eat him after we kill him?

gonna: <美俚> = go to 打算

谁说我们把他杀了之后要吃他?

-Frank: Come on, move it

好了,请让开

-Manfred: I don't like animals that kill for pleasure.

pleasure: 娱乐

我不喜欢以杀为乐的动物

-Carl: Save it for a mammal that cares.

save it: 省省吧 mammal: 哺乳动物

谁爱听…就跟谁说吧

-Sid: I'm the matter that cares.

我正好是忠实信徒

-Manfred: OK, if either of you make it across that sinkhole in front of you, you get the sloth.

sinkhole: 污水坑 sloth: 树懒

好吧,如果你们俩有谁过得了前面那滩流沙,树懒就归你们

-Sid: That's right, you losers. You take one step and you're dead.

好的,孬种。你往前跨一步就死定了!

You were bluffing, huh?

bluff: 吓唬

你在吓唬他们?

-Manfred: Yeah, that was a bluff.

对,那只是吓吓他们

-Carl: Get him.

收拾他!

-Frank: A dandelion?

是蒲公英?

-Sid: We did it.

哇!我们胜利了!

You have beautiful eyes.

你的眼睛真美!

-Manfred: Get off my face.

快滚下我的脸!

-Sid: Whoa, we make a great team. What do you say we head south together?

whoa: 惊叹声 head: 前进

噢,我俩配合默契。不如结伴一起去南方吧

-Manfred: Great. Jump on my back and relax the whole way.

Relax: 放轻松

好啊,耶!嘿,跳到我背上来一路放轻松

-Sid: Wow, Really?

哇噢,当真?

-Manfred: No.

不。

-Sid: Wait, aren't you going south? The change of seasons, migration instincts.

migration: 迁徙 instinct: 本能

等等,你不去南方?季节的变换,迁徙的本能

Any of this A-ringing A bell?

这些挺耳熟吧?

-Manfred: I guess not. Bye.

不,再见了

-Sid: OK, then. Thanks for the help. I can take it from here.

好吧,多谢帮忙我自己走吧

-Carl: You overgrown weasel. Wait till we get down there.

overgrown: 生长过度 weasel: 鼬鼠

嘿,你象只大号的鼬鼠有种等我们下来

-Sid: That south thing is way overrated. The heat, the crowds - who needs it?

overrate: 对…估计过高

何必一窝蜂地去南方又热又挤的,没意思

Isn't this great? You and me, two bachelors knocking about in the wild.

bachelor: 单身汉 knock about: 闲逛

这样不好吗?你和我两个单身汉在荒野中闲逛

-Manfred: No, you just want a bodyguard so you don't become somebody's side dish.

bodyguard: 保镖 dish: 菜肴

不,你是想要保镖生怕自己被活吞了

-Sid: You're a very shrewd mammal.

shrewd : 精明的 mammal: 哺乳动物

你这家伙还真够精明的

OK, lead the way, Mr Big…Didn't get the name.

那你带路吧,大块头,你叫…叫啥来着?

-Manfred: Manfred.

Manfred.

-Sid: Manfred? Yuck.

yuck: [美俚]啐(表示反感等,等于yuk)

Manfred?难听

How about Manny the Moody Mammoth? Or Manny the Melancholy… Manny the…

moody: 喜怒无常的 mammoth: 长毛象 melancholy: 忧郁的

不如叫“Manny -忧郁的毛象”“曼尼-深沉的愁思者”“…曼尼…”

-Manfred: Stop following me.

别再跟着我