英语听力汇总   |   看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第8讲

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2017-12-06浏览次数:399次所属教程:英文电影推荐

-字号+

听力原文

-Manfred: Now, Sid.

快!Sid!

-Sid: I mean, my goodness. Look out. Coming through.

唷!哎哟我的妈呀好了,小心,小心,过来了

-Manfred: Watch out.

wave: 摇晃

嘿,小心!

-Diego: Stop waving that thing around.

别拿它晃来晃去的!

-Sid: I'm gonna slip.

slip: 滑倒

呜,我要滑倒了,啊

It's clean. Got ya!

是干净的,你上当了

-Manfred: Will you cut it out?

cut out: 闭嘴

别胡闹行吗?

-Diego: Do that again. He likes it.

嘿,再来,他喜欢

-Manfred: It's making me feel better too.

我也觉得爽多了

-Sid: Here, you hold it.

给,你来抱

-Diego: Turn him towards me.

行了,让他脸朝我

Where is the baby?

宝宝在哪儿?

There he is.

他在这儿!

Where is the baby?

宝宝在哪儿?

There he is.

他在这儿!

-Manfred: Stop it. You're scaring him.

scar: 伤害

行了!你伤害他了!

-Sid: I bet he's hungry.

他一定是饿了。

-Manfred: How about some milk?

该吃奶了

-Sid: I'd love some.

噢,我爱吃奶!

-Diego: Not you, the baby.

不是你吃!是孩子吃!

-Sid: I aingt exactly lactating right now, pal.

pal: 伙计

我可没有奶水给他喝,伙计

-Diego: You're a little low on the food chain to…

low: 底层 chain: 链

你这食物链底层的没资格顶嘴

-Manfred: Enough, enough, enough.

够了!够了!够了!

-Sid: Food.

有吃的!

I don't know, but I've been told, I don't know, but I've been told .

我不知道,可我听说。我不知道,可我听说。

End of the world be mighty cold.End of the world be mighty cold.

mighty: 非常

世界末日会很冷。世界末日会很冷。

Prepare for the ice age!

为冰川时代作准备!

Protect the dodo way of life! Protect the dodo way of life!

dodo: 古代巨鸟。保护豆豆鸟的生活方式!

Survival separates the dodos from the beasts! Protect the dodo way of life!

survival: 幸存者 separate: 使分离 beast: 野兽

幸存者把豆豆鸟和其他野兽分开来了。保护豆豆鸟的生活方式!为冰川时代做准备!

-Sid: lce age?

冰川时代?

-Diego: I've heard of these crackpots.

crackpot: 疯子

我听说过这些疯子

-dodo A: Intruders.

lntruder: 入侵者

有闯入者!闯入者!

-dodo B: Now, don't fall in.

别掉进去

If You do, You will definitely…lntruders. Intruder…

definitely: 一定

掉进去,就一定会…有闯…闯入者,闯入…哇!

burn and die.

被烫死了

-Manfred: Can we have our melon back? Junior's hungry and…

melon: 甜瓜 junior: 年少者

能把西瓜给我们吗?小家伙饿坏了,他…

-dodo A: No way. This is our private stockpile for the ice age.

private : 私人的 stockpile: 库存

不行!这是我们为冰川时代存下的储备!

Subarctic temperatures will force us underground for a billion years.

subarctic: 亚北极的 temperature: 温度 force : 迫使 billion: 十亿

到那个时候我们就要在地下住好几十亿年呢!

-Manfred: So you got three melons?

只存三只西瓜?