英语听力汇总   |   看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第11讲

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2017-12-06浏览次数:410次所属教程:英文电影推荐

-字号+

听力原文

-Manfred: No, seriously. Look at you. Those ladies, they don't stand a chance.

stand a chance: 有希望

不,我当真,瞧瞧你那两个小姐都被你迷晕了

-Sid: You have A cruel sense of humor.

cruel: 残忍的

你这幽默感还真刻毒

-Manfred: Don't let me cramp your style.

cramp: 束缚

我不想搅你的好事

-Sid: Thanks, Manny. You're a pal. Without Pinky.

pal: 朋友 pinky: 带淡红色的

谢谢,Manny,真够朋友,够哥们别带孩子去

Manny, I need him.

我需要他

So, ladies, where were we?

小姐们,说到哪儿了?

-Frank: Carl.

Carl,

-Carl: Easy, Frank.

镇静,Frank

-Manfred: Pretty tail walks by, suddenly he moves like a cheetah. And that tiger…

cheetah: 猎豹

看见漂亮妞,他就象头猎豹。还有那老虎…

Yeah, Mr. Great Tracker. Can't even find a sloth.

那“跟踪大师”连树懒都找不到

What am l? The wet nurse? What are you looking at, bone bag?

bone: 骨

我成什么了?奶妈?你在看什么,小捣蛋?

Look at you. You're gonna grow into a great predator.

predator: 食肉动物

瞧瞧你,你会长成一个大猛兽

I don't think so. What have you got? You got a little patch of fur.

哼,我看不会,你有什么,只有一撮毛

No fangs, no claws.

fang: 尖牙 claw: 利爪

没有尖牙,没有利爪

You're folds of skin wrapped in mush.

fold: 折叠 wrap: 包 mush: 软块

你的皮和肉是那么…软绵绵

What's so threatening about you?

你有什么可怕的?

Does this look like a petting zoo to you? Huh?

嘿,这不是“动物园”里摸小动物

OK. All right, wise guy. You just earned a time-out.

earn: 获得

好吧,耍小聪明?该罚你坐一会儿了

You think that's funny? How about this?

噢,你觉得好玩?那这个呢?

You'll be a little snack for the owls.

snack: 小吃 owl: 猫头鹰

猫头鹰会吃了你

You're a brave little squirt, I'll give you that.

你这小鬼还挺勇敢

-Sid: Thank goodness. Thank goodness. No.

谢天谢地!谢天谢地!

A tiger.

有…老虎!

Help. Help.

救命!救命!

-Diego: Where's the baby?

孩子在哪儿?

-Sid: Manfred has him.

噢,他没事,Manfred带着

Just put me in your mouth. Come on. Hurry up. He got me.

快咬住我快,他咬住我了!

Help.

噢,救命

-Diego: Get away from me.

你别来烦我

-Frank: it went this way.

他往这边跑了

-Carl: Over here.

这儿!

-Frank: Carl. The tiger beat us to him.

噢,Carl!老虎抢先得手