英语听力汇总   |   看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第17讲

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2017-12-06浏览次数:325次所属教程:英文电影推荐

-字号+

听力原文

-Sid: What's going on?

嘿,怎么回事?

-Diego: At the bottom of Half Peak, there's an ambush waiting for you.

ambush: 埋伏

在半峰山脚下有个埋伏…等着你们

-Sid: what?

什么?

-Manfred: What do you mean, “ambush”?

你说什么“埋伏”?

You set us up.

你设了圈套!

-Diego: - it was my job.

那是我的任务!

I was to Get the baby, but then…

我得把孩子抢到手,可是…

-Manfred: You brought us home for dinner.

你把我们带回家当晚餐

-Sid: That's it. You're out of the herd.

行了!你被开除了!

-Diego: - I'm sorry.

真对不起

-Manfred: No, you're not. Not yet.

我宰了你…你再后悔吧

-Diego: Listen, I can help you.

听着,我能帮你们跟紧了,

-Manfred: Stay close, Sid. We can fight our way out.

Sid,我们能杀出去!

-Diego: You can't. The pack's too strong. You have to trust me.

不行!他们太强大了你们得信任我

-Manfred: Trust you? Why in the world would we trust you?

信任你?我们干嘛要信任你?

-Diego: Because I'm your only chance.

因为你们只有靠我

Hello, ladies.

哈罗,小姐们

-Tiger C: Look who decided to show up. Diego, I was beginning to worry about you.

嘿,瞧谁终于肯露脸了Diego,我正为你担心呢

-Diego: No need to worry. In about two minutes you'll be satisfying your taste for revenge.

revenge: 复仇

用不着担心,再过两分钟你将从…复仇中…得到满足

-Tiger C: Very nice.

这非常好

-Tiger D: I see the sloth. And he's got the baby.

我看见树懒了!孩子在他手里!

-Diego: Don't give away your positions until you see the mammoth. He's the one to surprise.

没见到毛象就别暴露你们自己我们得出其不意

-Tiger C: You want to maul something, don't you?

你想重拳出击对吗?

-Tiger D: I wanna maul.

maul: 殴打

呵呵,我想出击

-Tiger C: Then what are you waiting for?

那你还等什么?

-Diego: No, I said wait for the mammoth.

不,我说了等那毛象出现!

-Sid: Backscratcher. Eat my powder!

backscratcher: 长柄扒

雪板挠背你们吃白雪吧!嘿嘿

Loop-de-loop.

loop: 环

唷!喔!“环滑车”呃,啊!

Slalom! Slalom, baby!

slalom: 障碍滑雪

障碍滑雪,障碍滑雪,宝贝

Sorry, fellas. He got a little frostbite.

frostbite: 使冻伤

对不起,伙计们他被冻成小雪人了

-Tiger C: Get him.

呜!宰了他!

-Sid: Surprise!

大惊喜!

-Diego: OK, follow me. We'll pick up Sid and get outta here while we can.

好吧,跟我来!我们去找Sid,然后离开这儿