英语听力汇总   |   看“变形金刚2”台词学英语:第13讲

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2017-12-21浏览次数:759次所属教程:英文电影推荐

-字号+

听力原文

-Fallen: The boy must have the Matrix.

那男孩肯定找到原能矩阵了。

We cannot let him reach Optimus.

不能让他接近擎天柱。

Decepticons!

霸天虎们!

Begin our assault!

assault: 袭击

我们开始攻击!

-Lennox: We got incoming!

Incoming: 入局

有情况!

We got a whole load of flight coming our way!

whole: 全部的 load: 负荷 flight: 战斗

保持好队形,加强火力!

-Epps: How many?

有多少?

-Soldier H: We got 13 to count.

to count: 计数

大概十三个。

-Epps: This ain't good. This ain't good.

ain't: (=are not),不是

不吉利,真不吉利。

We 'bout to get our asses whooped.

'bout to: =(be about to),将要 ass: 装配 whoop: 大叫,大喊

我们这回可惨了。

-lennox: Alright, those Decepticons are searching for Sam.

那些霸天虎正在寻找Sam。

Whatever he has, he thinks it'll bring Optimus back to life.

whatever: 不管怎样的

不管怎么样,他肯定能够救活擎天柱。

So our mission is to find him and get him to Optimus.

mission: 使命

我们任务就是找到他,帮他救活擎天柱。

Alright, we're gonna draw fire from the left flag.

draw fire: 吸引火力 left flag: 左翼

好,我们由左翼吸引火力,我需要侦察队。

I need a scout team.

scout: 侦查员

我带队。

We'll walk through the middle with Arcee and Ironhide.

walk through: 走过 ironhide: 铁皮

Arcee和铁皮从中路上。

Alright, when you see the precious cargo,

precious: 宝贵的 cargo: 船货

当你们看到有绿色的烟雾时。

I want you to pop green smoke and come back to those pillars.

come back to: 回来 pillar: 栋梁

就穿过那些柱子回来。

We'll have the ambush set.

ambush: 伏兵 set: 设定

我们打个伏击战。

Alright, let's go, move out!

move out: 开始行动

好的,出发,出动!

Move out!

出动!

Move out!

出动!

-Simmons: Did you see that film Gunfire Aero-Kay Karao?

看过五七年那部Aero-Kay Karao的经典枪战片吗?

Casting Kirk Douglas.

Casting Kirk Douglas演的

-Leo: No, Why?

没有,怎么了?

-Simmons: Looks like we're right in the middle of it.

我们和他们处境一样。

-Leo: Is that good?

结果好吗?

-Simmons: Lot of people died.

很多人都死了。

-Leo: Oh, Oh, oh…

哦,哦,哦……

-Simmons: Hide!

隐蔽起来!

-Leo: Oh my God!

我的天!

-Mikaela: Sam, Sam.

Sam, Sam.。

-Sam: Get down, get down.

蹲下,蹲下。

Once, it's clear, we'll run for Optimus

好,听着。我们现在以最快速度。

as fast we can, okay?

跑到擎天柱那儿,好吗?

-Mikaela: And what if it doesn't work?

要是不行怎么办?

-Sam: This will work.

一定能行。

-Mikaela: Yeah, but what if it doesn't?

是啊,但是如果不行呢?

-Sam: It's gonna work.

一定行。

It'll work.

一定行。

Radio shell.

shell: 脱落

准备跳。

We got a half a mile.

还有半英里。

I don't think the soldiers know we're here.

士兵们不知道我们在这儿。

-Lennox: Fall back!

fall back: 撤退

撤退!

Ironhide, up for middle.

up for: 准备

铁皮,到中间来。

Ironhide, move it.

铁皮,快走。

Go! Go, go!

走! 走!走!

1

我们被困了,无路可走了,我们要死了!

-Simmons: Listen, we're going out. We're going out like men, understand?

go out: 离去

听着,就算死,也要死得爷们,明白吗?

Oh.

哦。

-Autobot Green and Autobot Red: Look at this motherf-

你瞧这家伙……

Mean robots suck!

mean: 低劣的

霸天虎真差劲!

-Simmons: Get back!

回来!

Grab it! Don't let go.

抓住! 别放开

-Autobot Green: Hang in, man, I got this.

hang in: 坚持

坚持,老哥,我抓住了。

-Autobot Red: I don't wanna die.

我不想死。

Careful grip, boy. Careful grip.

careful: 仔细的 grip: 紧握

我抓住了,我使劲抓住了。

-Autobot Green: He did. He got so waste.

waste: 浪费

他做到了,他真浪费。

-Simmons: Who's your daddy now, huh?

现在谁是你爸,嗯?

-Autobot Green: He got all these…

他被整个都吃了……

-Simmons: Well, the safe place is right under it.

唯一安全的地方就是它的下面。

Run it. Run for his feet!

朝它跑,朝它的脚跑!

-Autobot Red: You're never eating me. I'm gonna bust your face up.

bust: 破产

你就不该吃我,我要把你的脸砸烂。

Nobody's tested me. In your face!

好戏开始了,小心你的脸!

-Autobot Green: Take five, Mudflap.

接着打,哥们。

Oh my God!

哦,天哪!

-Autobot Red: Nobody messes with the twins.

mess: 混乱

没人能欺负双胞胎兄弟。

I got you.

我抓到你了。

-Autobot Green: Ow, man, you shot me in the face!

shot: 射击

伙计,你打到我的脸了!

Stay under it!

stay: 停留

呆在下面!

Yeah, Stay under it.

对,呆在它下面。

(Rampage, set up the trap.)

rampage: 狂暴地乱冲 set up: 建立 trap: 圈套

这是圈套。

-Ron: Judy!

Judy!

Sam!

Sam!

-Judy: What?

什么?

Sam!

Sam!

Sam! Sam!

Sam! Sam!

Sam!

Sam!

Sam.

Sam!

-Sam: Dad!

爸爸!

Wait! Wait!

等等! 等等!

Please listen--

请听……

-Ron: I want you to run! Run!

我要你跑! 快跑!

-Sam: Dad, Just stop!Get out of here.

爸爸,别说了! 快离开这里

They don't want you, they want me.

他们要的不是你们,是我。

-Ron: Just run!

快跑!

Oh God, wait!

哦,天哪,等等!

Samuel Witwicky.

Samuel Witwicky。

-Sam: Wait.

等等。

This is what you want. You don't want 'em.

这是你想要的,你要的是这个。

-Ron: Go! Go!

快走! 快走!

-Sam: Please, stop! Stop!

求你们别说了! 别说了!

-Judy: Why don't you--

为什么你……

Just Get out of here!

快离开这儿!

-Bumblebee: Just don't move.

move: 移动

别伤害他们。

-Sam: I know you.

我知道你。

Just go! Just go!

快走! 快走!

And I know what, you need me.

我知道你要的是我。

Because I know about the Matrix.

因为我知道原能矩阵。

-Ron: Don't do it. Sam, listen to me.

别这么做Sam听我说

-Sam: Please, Dad.

拜托,爸。

-Sam: They're gonna kill us all anyway.

anyway: 无论如何

他们一样会杀了我们。

-Sam: Hey, hey. Look.

嘿,嘿,看。

This is what you want. I'm here.

你想要的东西,在我这里。

Bumblebee!

大黄蜂!

Help!

救命!

Kill him, Bee. Kill him.

杀了他,大黄蜂,杀了他。

Come on, get in.

快点,到这儿来。

Bee?

大黄蜂?