英语听力汇总   |   看“泰坦尼克”台词学英语:第23讲

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2017-12-27浏览次数:461次所属教程:英文电影推荐

-字号+

听力原文

-Woman: His hair is reddish brown, and a white beard.

reddish: 微红 beard: 胡子

总算活过来了,他有白胡子。

-Woman B: Isn't there another passenger list?

passenger: 乘客

名字在另一份名单上?

-Sailor: There's no other list.

可只有一份名单。

-Woman B: Perhaps he's on another ship.

perhaps: 可能

可能在另一条船上。

-Sailor: We're doing all we can.

你们再去那条船上找一下。

-Old Rose: That's the last time I ever saw him, He married, of course, and inherited his millions.

marry: 结婚 inherit: 继承 million: 百万

从那以后,我再也没有见到他。后来他结了婚,继承了百万家业,

But the crash of '29 hit his interests hard, and he put a pistol in his mouth that year,

crash: (商业)失败 interest: 利益 pistol: 手枪

可1929年金融危机他破了产。就在那一年,他自杀了,

or so I read.

我是在报纸上看到的。

-Sailor: Can I take your name, please, love?

请问您叫什么?

-Rose: Dawson. Rose Dawson.

Dawson. Rose Dawson.

-Sailor: Thank you.

谢谢!

- Lewis Bodine: We never found anything on Jack. There's no record of him at all.

record: 记录

没查到Jack的资料,一点资料都没有。

-Old Rose: No, there wouldn't be, would there?

当然没他的资料,

And I've never spoken of him until now. Not to anyone.

因为我没跟任何人提起过他。

Not even your grandfather.

任何人,连你爷爷我也没告诉他。

A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets.

ocean: 海洋 secret: 秘密

女人的心就象大海一样的深不可测,

But now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson…and that he saved me…in every way that a person can be saved.

现在你们知道,有个叫Jack Dawson的人,救过我的命,教我懂得了生命的真正价值,

I don't even have a picture of him. He exists now only in my memory.

exist: 存在 memory: 记忆

我连他的照片都没有,可他一直都活在我的心里。

-Man: Keldysh, Mir-2 on our way to the surface.

surface: 海面

科研号和平二号正在返回水面。

-Brock Lovett: I was saving this for when I found the diamond.

diamond: 钻石

原来打算找到钻石的。

-Lizzy Calvert: I'm sorry.

噢,真对不起。

-Brock Lovett: Three years. I've thought of nothing except Titanic, But I never got it.

think of: 考虑,想到 except: 除去

三年了,我一直想解开泰坦尼号的迷,

I never let it in.

真没想到,会是这样。。。