英语听力汇总   |   The Arrow And The Song 箭与歌

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2010-03-24浏览次数:4899次所属教程:诗歌散文

-字号+

听力原文

 

-----Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

---亨利.瓦茨沃斯.朗费罗

 

  (1

 

  I shot an arrow in the air, 我向空中射了一箭,

 

  It fell to earth, I knew not where; 它已落到地面,我不知道其去向;

 

  For so swiftly it flew, the sight 因它飞得如此地快速

 

  Could not follow it in its flight. 视力无法跟得上它的飞驰。

 

  (2

 

  I breathed a song into the air, 我向空中轻歌一曲,

 

  It fell to earth, I knew not where; 它已落地而停,我不知其去向;

 

  For who has sight so keen and strong, 谁有这么敏锐的视力,

 

  That it can follow the flight of song? 能跟得上歌声的飞驰?

 

  (3

 

  Long, long afterward, in an oak 很久,很久以后,在一棵橡树上,

 

  I found the arrow still unbroke; 我发现它依然完好无损;

 

  And the song, from beginning to end, 而这首歌,从头到尾,

 

  I found again in the heart of a friend. 我发现又深印在一位友人的心上。