英语听力汇总   |   海子诗歌中英双语对照:《面朝大海 春暖花开》

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2012-12-13浏览次数:11643次所属教程:诗歌散文

-字号+

听力原文

明天起,做一个幸福的人

From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;

马,劈柴,周游世界

Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.

明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜

From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,

有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开

I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

明天起,和每一个亲人通信

From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,

诉他们我的幸福

Telling them of my happiness,

幸福的闪电告诉我的

What the lightening of blessedness has told me,

将告诉每一个人

I will spread it to each of them.

每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字

And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.

生人,我也为你祝福

Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.

你有一个灿烂的前程

May you have a brilliant future!

你有情人终成眷属

May you lovers eventually become spouse!

你在尘世获得幸福

May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

也愿面朝大海,春暖花开

I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.