英语听力汇总   |   歌颂友谊的名诗:箭与歌

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2016-04-25浏览次数:573次所属教程:诗歌散文

-字号+

听力原文

  The Arrow and the Song 箭与歌

  Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

  亨利·沃兹沃斯·朗费罗

  I shot an arrow into the air,

  我向天空射出一支箭,

  It fell to earth I knew not where;

  它飞落在不知何处的地面;

  For so swiftly it flew the sight,

  它飞驰得如此迅速,

  Could not follow it in its flight.

  没有视线能够跟随它的脚步。

  I breathed a song into the air,

  我向天空轻唱一首歌,

  It fell to earth I knew not where;

  它消逝在不知何处的角落;

  For who has the sight so keen and strong,

  谁的目光能够如此锐利,

  That can follow the flight of a song.

  可以追随歌声的旋律。

  Long,long afterwards in an oak,

  很久很久以后,在一棵橡树上,

  I found the arrow still unbroke;

  我发现那支箭依然完好如初;

  And the song, from beginning to end,

  而那首歌自始至终,

  I found again in the heart of a friend.

  都深深印在一位朋友的心中。