英语听力汇总   |   I Love This Land 我爱这土地

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2016-11-10浏览次数:1998次所属教程:诗歌散文

-字号+

听力原文

  I Love This Land我爱这土地

  Ai Qing艾青

  If I were a bird,假如我是一只鸟,

  I would sing with my hoarse voice.我也应该用嘶哑的喉咙歌唱:

  Of this land buffeted by storms,这被暴风雨所打击着的土地,

  Of this river turbulent with our grief,这永远汹涌着我们的悲愤的河流,

  Of these angry winds ceaselessly blowing,这无止息地吹刮着的激怒的风,

  And of the dawn, infinitely gentle over the woodsm,和那来自林间的无比温柔的黎明?

  Then I would die.然后我死了,

  And even my feathers would rot in the soil.连羽毛也腐烂在土地里面。

  Why are my eyes always brimming with tears?为什么我的眼里常含泪水?

  Because I love this land so deeply.因为我对这土地爱得深沉