英语听力汇总   |   双语诗歌|叶芝:两年以后 Two Years Later

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2018-07-15浏览次数:1413次所属教程:诗歌散文

-字号+

听力原文

双语诗歌|叶芝

Two Years Later

两年以后

Has no one said those daring 没人说过吗,那些
Kind eyes should be more learn'd? 大胆而善意的眼睛藏着更多的学识?
Or warned you how despairing 也没人警告过你吗,
The moths are when they are burned? 火焰中的飞蛾有多么绝望?
I could have warned you;but you are young, 我本可警告你的,但你太小,
So we speak a different tongue. 我们操的是不同的语调。
O you will take whatever's offered 可你,却会接受别人,
And dream that all the world's a friend, 以为世上的人都是朋友,
Suffer as your mother suffered, 遭受与你母亲一般的磨难,
Be as broken in the end. 也会如你母亲一般最终的失落。
But I am old and you are young, 我老了,而你还小,
And I speak a barbarous tongue. 我还操着粗俗的语调。