英语听力汇总   |   双语 ● 卷罢黄庭卧看山

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2020-06-11浏览次数:402次所属教程:诗歌散文

-字号+

听力原文

TUNE: PARTRIDGE IN THE SKY

鹧鸪天

Living between grey mist and setting sun,

家住苍烟落照间,

I’m freed from all worldly cares one by one.

丝毫尘事不相关。

Drunk, I’ll pass through

Groves of bamboo;

斟残玉薤行穿竹,

Books read, I would lie still

To contemplate the hill.

卷罢黄庭卧看山。

Why proud and bold?

贪啸傲,

Let me grow old

任衰残,

And wear, wherever I go, a smiling face!

不妨随处一开颜,

Don’t you know the Creator has the grace

元知造物心肠别,

To level heroes down to commonplace?

老却英雄似等闲。