英语听力汇总   |   双语诗歌·通过绿茎导火索催开花朵的力

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2022-02-23浏览次数:388次所属教程:诗歌散文

-字号+

听力原文

通过绿茎导火索催开花朵的力

The Force That through the Green Fuse Drives the Flower

狄兰·托玛斯

Dilan Thomas

通过绿茎导火索催开花朵的力

The force that through the green fuse drives the flower

催开我的青绿年华;摧毁树根的

Drives my green age; that blasts the roots of trees

也是摧毁我的力。

Is my destroyer .

我沉默,不能告诉弯腰曲背的玫瑰花

And I am dumb to tell the crooked rose

我的青春已被同样的冬季热病所压弯。

My youth is bent by the same wintry fever.

驱动流水穿越岩石的力

The force that drives the water through the rocks

驱动着我的红色血液;使张口的川流干涸的力

Drives my red blood; that dries the mouthing streams

把我的脉流变成蜡。

Turns mine to wax.

我沉默,不能把话语注入我的血脉

And I am dumb to mouth unto my veins

说同一张嘴在怎样吮吸山泉。

How at the mountain spring the same mouth sucks.

搅动池塘里水波的那只手

The hand that whirls the water in the pool

搅动着流沙;牵系着吹动的风的那只手

Stirs the quicksand; that ropes the blowing wind

拖曳着我的尸布帆。

Hauls my shroud sail.

我沉默,不能告诉那吊在绞刑架上的人

And I am dumb to tell the hanging man

何以绞刑刽子手的石灰是由我的肉体制成。

How of my clay is made the hangman's lime.

时间的嘴唇如水蛭吸干泉水的源头,

The lips of time leech to the fountain head;

爱情滴下又积聚,但落下的血滴

Love drips and gathers, but the fallen blood

将抚慰她的创伤。

Shall calm her sores.

我沉默,不能告诉刮风天气

And I am dumb to tell a weather's wind

何以时间已报出一个围住众星的天堂。

How time has ticked a heaven round the stars.

我沉默,不能告诉情人的坟墓

And I am dumb to tell the lover's tomb

何以同一只弯曲的蠕虫爬行在我的被单上。

How at my sheet goes the same crooked worm.