英语听力汇总   |   休闲对话:拴住他的心,先要控制他的胃

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2015-04-08浏览次数:500次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

Bree: Honey, I am so sorry. I totally forgot the party last night.

亲爱的,对不起。我完全忘记昨天的聚会了。

Jean: Oh, let me guess. You were cramming for the test or busy with the crib sheet?

我猜猜。你昨天是为考试熬夜还是忙着做小抄?

Bree: I said I was sorry.

我都道歉了。

Jean: So I need the truth. No lies anymore. You convinced me of the sibling thing. But …

我要真相。不要再唬我了。你让我相信姐妹情。可是。。。

Bree: Don’t give me that poop face. I was in the cooking class. Yes, I heard me say it.

不要给我那副嘴脸了。我昨天去烹饪课了。是的,我去了。

Jean: A cooking class? Seriously?

烹饪课?真的?

Bree: Yes. The quickest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.

是的啊。抓住他的心,先要拴住他的胃。

Jean: So there is a man. Tell me more about him. I want details.

真有这么个人。再透露点。我要细节哦。

Bree: He hasn’t asked me out technically. We talked in the library. He said I was cute. It’s always well to cast an anchor to windward.

他还没有正式邀我出去。我们在图书馆聊天啊。他说我很可爱。未雨绸缪总是好的嘛。

Jean: Not again, sweetie. From now on, I am watching your back. If that man hurts you in the future, I will kick his ass.

不是吧。从现在开始,我要处处留意你。如果那个男人伤你的心,我会狠狠揍他。