英语听力汇总   |   休闲英语对话:关于终身名誉主席—萨马兰奇走了的情景会话

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2016-04-01浏览次数:517次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

Ann: It’s sad, isn’t it?

伤心啊,不是吗?

Lily: Yeah, what a pity! He is gone, Samaranch has gone.

是啊,太遗憾了。他走了,萨马兰奇走了。

Ann: He is really a nice man, you know. He loved China, and he loved Chinese.

他真的是个好人啊,他很喜欢中国和中国人。

Lily: I love anyone who is nice to Chinese. You know, I am a patriot.

任何对中国人好的人我都喜欢,你知道的,我是个爱国主义者。

Ann: Yeah, I know.

我知道。

Lily: Samaranch helped China to win the Beijing Olympic Bid.

萨马兰奇帮助中国成功申奥。

Ann: All Chinese love him.

所有的中国人都爱他。

Lily: I think so. Not only Chinese, you know, but also many other countries love him very much. He is the Lifetime Honorary President of the Olympic Committee.

是的,不只是中国人,其他很多国家的人都很爱他,他是奥委会的终身名誉主席。

Ann: He deserved it.

他实至名归。

Lily: Yeah, but I still feel sad. Goodbye, Samaranch.

是啊,但是我还是很伤心,再见了,萨马兰奇。