英语听力汇总   |   这是闺蜜间的秘密对话......

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/kyxly02.mp3

更新日期:2021-04-30浏览次数:487次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

《口语训练营》是原有的《趣味青春英语》的内容精编版,每期介绍一组对话。本期我们来学习[这是闺蜜间的秘密对话......],一起来看一下吧!

今天这个对话内容,

是很亲密的朋友之间才会聊起的话题哟,

来听听是什么内容:

A: I liked meeting your boyfriend at the party. I think he seems like a good guy.

我在party上看到了你的男朋友,他看上去很不错。


B:I'm glad you like him. Steve and I get along well.

我很开心你喜欢他。我们相处得很不错。


A : He’s very funny.

他很有趣。


B: Sometimes I think he's too funny. He's like a clown.

他有时候太好玩了,像一个小丑。


A: How long have you been going out?

你们相处多久了?


B: Almost a year now.

将近一年了。


A: Do you think you will marry?

你认为你会嫁给他吗?


B: Marry? No, I don't think about it. Anyway, I don't think I'd want to marry Steve.

嫁给他?我觉得不会。不管怎么说,我还是不会嫁给他。


A: Not at all?

一点都没戏吗?


B: Well, maybe later. When I'm thirty-something. But now I'm too young.

可能要过几年吧。等我三十多岁的时候。现在我还太年轻了。


A: Does it bother your parents?

你的父母会担心吗?


B: What?

什么?


A: That you don't want to get married. Don't they pressure you?

你不想结婚,他们会给你压力吗?


B: No, not at all. Why should they pressure me?

一点都不会。为什么他们要给我压力?


A: Usually parents want their daughter to find a good guy.

通常父母都希望他们的女儿找到一个好的小伙子。


B: Yes, I understand. I've heard that before about Chinese culture. And me, I wouldn't tolerate my parents telling me what to do. I'm an adult.

是的,我明白。我知道在中国的文化里这样的情况会比较多。但是,我不会让我的父母来摆布我的。我是个成年人了。


A: You are very independent.

你很独立。


B: Why shouldn't I be? Who I go out with is my business, not my father's. If he doesn't like someone I like, then he will tell me. Do you want to marry someone your parents choose for you?

我为什么不呢?我和谁约会是我自己的事情,不是我父亲的。如果他不喜欢我所喜欢的人,他会告诉我。你会娶你父母为你选择的人吗?


A: My parents want me to marry a doctor or a lawyer. 

我的父母希望我可以娶一个医生或者律师。

以上就是本期[这是闺蜜间的秘密对话......]的全部内容,希望你能从中有所收获!