英语听力汇总   |   如果你中了彩票会怎么做

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/如果你中了彩票会怎么做.mp3

更新日期:2023-05-04浏览次数:198次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在讨论如果中了彩票,

 

如果你中了彩票会怎么做

 

来听今天的讲解:

 

A: James!

 

詹姆斯!

 

B: Yo!

 

嗨!

 

A: if you had a million dollars...

 

如果你有一百万美元……

 

B: Mm-hm...

 

……

 

A: if you won the lottery...

 

如果你中了彩票……

 

B: Yes.

 

是的。

 

A: What would you do?

 

你会怎么做?

 

B: I would buy a small island, build a house there, and invest the rest of my money so that I would never have to work again.

 

我会买一座小岛,在上面建一座房屋,并且把所有的钱都拿来投资,这样我就不用再工作了。

 

A: OK, So are you talking a tropical island, or...

 

好的,你想买热带小岛,还是……

 

B: A tropical island, yeah, or maybe I would give it all to charity and have a bridge named after me.

 

我喜欢热带岛屿,也许我会把所有钱都捐给慈善机构,并且用我的名字捐建一座桥。

 

A: That's two different things there. How bout the island? Would you want to be alone, on a secluded island or?

 

这完全是两码事。那买小岛呢?你是想一个人生活在荒岛上,还是?

 

B: No, I would want all of my friends to come and visit me often.

 

不,我希望我的朋友能经常来看我。

 

A: OK. Nice. So how would you pass the time on this island?

 

很棒。你在岛上要怎么打发时间?

 

B: I would read books. I would study. I would go swimming, go fishing, and play with my dog.

 

我会读书,学习。我会去游泳,钓鱼,和我的狗一起玩。

 

A: OK. Do think money can make people happy, can buy happiness?

 

好的。你觉得金钱能使人高兴吗,能换来幸福吗?

 

B: No, but it can sometimes make it easier. It depends on what you buy.

 

不能,但有时能让人活得更好。这取决于你怎么花钱了。