英语听力汇总   |   为什么你总是抱怨美国的食物?在台湾的美国餐厅是地道的美国食物吗

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/为什么你总是抱怨美国的食物在台湾的美国餐厅.mp3

更新日期:2023-05-10浏览次数:300次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在讨论食物,

 

为什么你总是抱怨美国的食物?在台湾的美国餐厅是地道的美国食物吗

 

来听今天的讲解:

 

A: It's 6:00. Let's go get something to eat.

 

六点了,我们去吃东西吧。

 

B: Alright.

 

好。

 

A: What would you like?

 

你想吃什么?

 

B: I don't really care. Whatever you want.

 

我不是很在乎,看你吧。

 

A: Well, what do you feel like?

 

你想吃什么嘛?

 

B: It doesn't matter. I'm sick of the food here. So it doesn't really matter.

 

无所谓,我厌恶这里的食物,所以真的无所谓。

 

A: Why do you always complain about the food here?

 

为什么你总是抱怨这里的食物?

 

B: Are you kidding? American food is lousy.

 

开什么玩笑,美国食物太难吃了

 

A: It isn't lousy. There is a lot of variety. You are just prejudiced.

 

不难吃啊,有各式各样的选择。你就是有偏见。

 

B: I'm not prejudiced. It's lousy.It's all beef and potatoes and pizza. And sandwiches and beef and burritoes.And burritoes and beef and potatoes and fried chicken.I'm sick of it!

 

我才没有偏见,是很难吃。全是牛肉、马铃薯和披萨。三明治、牛肉和墨西哥软饼。墨西哥软饼、牛肉、马铃薯和炸鸡。我厌恶透了。

 

A: You know, I have three Taiwanese friends in town.And they all complain about the food. It's really strange.And we even have a Chinese restaurant here.

 

我在镇上有三个台湾朋友他们也都抱怨食物,真是奇怪。而且我们这里甚至就有一家中国餐厅。

 

 B: That isn't real Chinese food. It's American Chinese food. It's lousy.

 

那不是地道的中国菜,那是美式中国菜,很难吃。

 

A: Well, what about American restaurants in Taiwan? Are they real American food?

 

那么台湾的美国餐厅呢?是地道的美国食物吗?

 

B: Yes, they are. They are exactly the same as they are here.But the Chinese restaurants here aren't as good as in Taiwan. So, you see? It's not fair.

 

是的,和这里的完全一样。但是这里的中国菜没有台湾的好吃。你看吧,不公平。

 

A: You Taiwanese are always complaining about food. You whine too much.

 

你们台湾人总是抱怨食物难吃,你们太啰唆了。

 

B: It's because the food in Taiwan is so good.We miss it. We even dream about it at night.

 

那是因为台湾的食物太好吃了。我们很怀念,晚上都还会梦到呢!

 

A: Hmm. But in this town we have all kinds of ethnic restaurants.We have Greek restaurants, Italian restaurants,Mexican restaurants, and Japanese restaurants.So you should be able to find something you like.

 

但是在镇上有各个民俗餐厅:有希腊餐厅、意大利餐厅、墨西哥餐厅和日本料理,所以应该可以找到喜欢吃的。

 

B: No, it's impossible. But if you want to have dinner,why don't we go to the Japanese restaurant? I feel like some good noodle soup.

 

不可能。不过你要吃晚餐,那我们就去吃日本料理吧,我想吃好吃的汤面。

 

A: Alright, that sounds good to me. I'm flexible. I'm not a big baby.

 

好啊,听起来不错。我都可以,我又不是大娃娃。

 

B: Listen, Jason.Until you have the food in Taiwan, you will never understand. It is really very very good.

 

杰森,你听好。等你吃过台湾的食物,你才会了解。台湾食物真的是非常好吃。

 

A: I'll go there. Next year, maybe. And maybe I'll miss American food.

 

我会去的,明年吧。可能我也会怀念美国食物。

 

B: You won't. Believe me. You won't.

 

你不会的,相信我,你不会。