英语听力汇总   |   市场竞争变得越来越激烈,讨论公司的优势、劣势、机会和威胁

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/市场竞争变得越来越激烈讨论公司的优势.mp3

更新日期:2023-06-05浏览次数:287次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在讨论公司处境,

 

市场竞争变得越来越激烈,讨论公司的优势、劣势、机会和威胁

 

来听今天的讲解:

 

A:The market is really becoming more and more competitive.

 

市场竞争变得越来越激烈了。

 

B:Exactly. So we must know how things stand with us and do something to keep our lead.

 

的确如此。因此我们必须认清我们的处境,想方设法保持我们的主导地位。

 

A:We'd better look at the strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats we have. First, it's obvious that our main competitve advantage is our range of products.

 

我们最好认清我们的优势、劣势、机会和威胁。

 

B:I think our strength also lies in another thing, that is our people.

 

我觉得我们另一方面的优势就是我们的员工。

 

A:You mean...

 

你的意思是……

 

B:I mean the after-sale service.

 

我是说售后服务。

 

A:Right you are. Our after-service team is faster, more qualified and more efficient.

 

太对了。我们的售后服务队伍发展得更快,更称职,效率也更高。

 

B:How do you analyse our weaknesses?

 

那你怎么分析我们的劣势呢?

 

A:I think our problem is that we have a strong product but we haven't achieved the sort of market penetration we should have.

 

我认为我们的问题是,我们有好的产品,但这并没有给我们带来我们应有的市场份额。

 

B:That's because our marketing is not so effective as our competitors'. We've relied too heavily on product quality, not enough on promotion.

 

那是因为我们的促销手段不如我们的竞争对手。我们过于依赖产品质量,却缺乏促销手段。

 

A:I agree. So from now on, we have to put considerably more effort into our advertising and direct mail campaigns.

 

我同意。所以从现在起,我们必须在广告上和邮购直销中下更大功夫。

 

B:We should take effective measures to dominate the market. We must be aware of the threat we face.

 

我们应该努力占有市场,我们必须认识到我们面临的威胁。

 

A:So we've still got a tough job to do.

 

因此,我们的工作仍很艰巨。