英语听力汇总   |   项目的总投资和注册资金是多少?你方打算出资多少

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/项目的总投资和注册资金是多少你方打算出资多少.mp3

更新日期:2023-06-09浏览次数:171次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在讨论投资,

 

项目的总投资和注册资金是多少?你方打算出资多少

 

来听今天的讲解:

 

A: Nice to meet you.

 

认识你很高兴。

 

B: Nice to meet you, too.

 

我也是。

 

A: I do have a specific idea in my mind concerning our cooperation; I propose to sign an agreement for a project producing toys.

 

我确实有一个与贵方合作的具体计划,即我方建议我们双方签订一个合作生产玩具项目的协议。

 

B: That's a good idea. Now would you please tell me the total investment of such a project?

 

不错的主意。请告诉我这样一个项目的总投资是多少?

 

A: At the beginning, I think this joint venture should be of a moderate size. The total investment would be US$10 millon.

 

开始阶段,我想这样一个合资企业规模不要太大,总投资额为1000万美元。

 

B: Then how much would the registered capital be?

 

那么注册资金是多少?

 

A: It should be US$5 million.

 

应该是500万美元。

 

B: Sounds reseasonable, now what's the percentage of your contribution?

 

我想可以,那么你方打算出资多少呢?

 

A: 50 percent of the total investment of 10 million. That includes cash, machinery and equipment.

 

总投资1000万美元的一半。即包括现金、机器和设备。

 

B: So we will provide the balance 50 persent, which would include the factory, premises, some machinery and right to use the site.

 

那我方就出剩下的50%了。这包括提供厂房、宅基地、部分机器及场地使用权。

 

A: That's right.

 

好的。

 

B: Another question, about the organizational structure, personnel system and wage system. As I understand, it should be discussed and agreed upon by both party's consultations.

 

我还有个问题,至于像合资企业的组织结构、人事及工资制度,我想由合资双方共同考虑,并通过协商的方式取得共识后确立。

 

A: That's right. And whole joint venture is to be put under the guidance of the board of directors.

 

好的,整个合资企业都受到董事会领导。