英语听力汇总   |   谈谈在伦敦乘坐公共汽车的糟糕经历,去剧院坐什么交通工具更好

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/谈谈在伦敦乘坐公共汽车的糟糕经历去剧院坐.mp3

更新日期:2023-06-17浏览次数:190次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在讨论交通工具,

 

谈谈在伦敦乘坐公共汽车的糟糕经历,去剧院坐什么交通工具更好

 

来听今天的讲解:

 

A: so, how should we go to the theatre?

 

,咱们怎么去剧院?

 

B: let's take the bus.

 

坐公共汽车吧.

 

A: I hate the bus system in London! The bus drivers are rude, the buses are never on time, and there are few people around who can help you.

 

我讨厌伦敦的公共交通体系.公共汽车司机总是很粗鲁无礼,汽车从来都不按时到达,周围也没什么人能帮忙.

 

B: it's not that bad. You probably just had a bad experience once.

 

没那么糟糕吧.大概你你以前有过一次很糟糕的经历.

 

A: it wasn't just once. Every single time I take the bus, something bad happens to me or to someone else on the bus.

 

可不止一次.每次我坐公共汽车,总会遇到点什么情况,不是我就是车上的其他人.

 

B: we could take the subway, but we'd have to go three stops along one line and then change trains twice.

 

那咱们可以去坐地铁,但是得沿着一条线坐三站地,然后还得换2次车.

 

A: train fares are twice as expensive as the bus fare, too.

 

地铁票价可是公共汽车的2倍呢.

 

B: if we don't hurry up, we'll miss the show. Should we take the bus?

 

如果咱们再不抓紧时间,可要误了这场演出了.坐公共汽车怎么样?

 

A: we're already late, so I think we had better take a taxi.

 

咱们已经晚了,我想最好还是打车吧.

 

B: I don't think we'll be able to find a taxi very easily during hush hours. Let's just take the bus.

 

我觉得在交通高峰期叫出租车不是那么容易的事情.还是坐公交车去吧.

 

A: fine. Have a look at the timetable to find out when the next one arrives.

 

好吧.查查时间表,看看下一班车几点到.

 

B: it looks like it should be here in just a few minutes.

 

看起来它应该在几分钟内到达这里。

 

A: don't worry. Nothing bad will happen. I'll even buy your ticket for you.

 

别担心,不会出什么状况的.我还可以替你买票.

 

B: thanks, that was nice of you.

 

谢谢,你真好.

 

A: see, now something good has happened to you on a bus trip!

 

看见了吧,这次你坐公交车好事已经出现了!