英语听力汇总   |   中国人会怎么处理在餐馆吃饭的剩饭剩菜

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/中国人会怎么处理在餐馆吃饭的剩饭剩菜.mp3

更新日期:2023-06-17浏览次数:193次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在谈论打包剩菜,

 

中国人会怎么处理在餐馆吃饭的剩饭剩菜

 

来听今天的讲解:

 

A:  Morgan, can I ask you a question?

 

摩根,我可以问你一个问题吗?

 

B:  sure, what is it?

 

当然可以,什么事?

 

A:  I was just wondering if many Chinese people take their leftover food home from a restaurant.

 

我想知道中国人在饭馆吃完饭之后,会不会把没吃完的东西打包带回家.

 

B:  in most cities in China, doogie bags are quite uncommon.

 

中国大多数城市的人都很少打包的.

 

A:  what happen to all the leftover food?

 

那剩饭剩菜怎么处理呢?

 

B:  it usually goes to the dump.

 

一般就倒掉了.

 

A:  that seems like an awful waste! Why don't people order fewer dishes so that they don't have to throw so much away at the end of the meal?

 

那可太浪费了!大家为什么不少点一些菜呢,这样就可以避免吃完饭后剩下太多了.

 

B:  ordering a lot of food at restaurants is just a tradition in China. You know, in the past, people could not afford to eat out like they can today.

 

在饭馆吃饭点很多菜是中国人的一项传统习惯.要知道,过去人们可不像现在这样什么都能吃得起.

 

A:  I guess that makes sense. I just think it would make more sense to take the leftovers home.

 

你这么解释我就明白了.我只是觉得把剩菜打包会更好.

 

B:  well, if you want, you can take the leftovers home.

 

,如果你愿意,你就打包带回去吧.

 

A:  no, that's OK. You know what they say:when in Rome…

 

不用,没关系的.你知道俗话说的好:入乡…(随俗)

 

B:  I was impressed that you tried the pig's feet. I heard that many foreigners don't like to eat them.

 

你敢吃猪蹄我很惊讶.我听说很多外国人都不爱吃这个.

 

A:  many people in my generation don't eat pig's feet, but my parents grew up eating them, so I think they are OK.

 

我这一代的人不怎么吃猪蹄,不过,我父母他们小时候常吃,所以我觉得吃这个也无所谓.

 

B:  did you like them? You could take the last one home with you.

 

你觉得好吃吗?你可以把最后一个带回家.

 

A:  that's OK. I'll try anything once, but sometimes, once is enough!

 

还行.我一般什么东西都会尝尝,不过,有的东西吃一次就足够了.