英语听力汇总   |   你高中毕业后干了什么?上了什么大学

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/你高中毕业后干了什么上了什么大学.mp3

更新日期:2023-06-18浏览次数:189次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在讨论高中毕业后,

 

你高中毕业后干了什么?上了什么大学

 

来听今天的讲解:

 

A: do you mind if I sit here?

 

我坐这儿你不介意吧?

 

B: no, of course not. Go ahead.

 

,当然不介意,坐吧.

 

A: don't I know you?

 

我该不会是认识你吧?

 

B: yes, now that you mention it, I think we had a chemistry class together in high school.

 

对了,说起来还真认识.我想我们高中时曾经在一起上过化学课.

 

A: you're right! How are you? It's been a long time!

 

没错!你好吗?那是很久以前的事了!

 

B: What did you do after high school?

 

你高中毕业后干了什么?

 

A: I went straight to university afterwards. What about you?

 

我直接上大学了.你呢?

 

B: I took a year off to go travelling.

 

我休学一年出去旅游了.

 

A: that sounds exciting. Where did you go?

 

听起来很有意思.你都去哪里了?

 

B: I went all over the world. It was the best year of my life. Where did you go to school?

 

我走遍了全球.那是我生命中最美好的一年.你去哪个学校了?

 

A: I went to a small school in Connecticut. It has a very good reputation for its languages department.

 

我去了康涅狄格州的一个小学校.那儿的语言学院名声很好.

 

B: Oh, did you study a foreign language?

 

你学的是外语吧?

 

A: yes, I got a grant to study Chinese.

 

,我拿了奖学金学中文.

 

B: that's a very difficult language to learn, isn't it?

 

那是一门很难学的语言,对吧?

 

A: it is, but it's very rewarding.

 

是的,但是很值得一学.

 

B: so you can speak Chinese?

 

那你现在可以讲中文了?

 

A: I can, but not as well as I'd like to. I'll be studying Chinese until the day I die!

 

可以,但是我希望自己能说的更好些.对于中文,我会活到老学到老的.

 

B: I think most languages take a lifetime to learn well.

 

我觉得大多数语言要想掌握好都要花上一辈子的时间.