英语听力汇总   |   手臂断了如何在医院挂急诊

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/手臂断了如何在医院挂急诊.mp3

更新日期:2023-06-30浏览次数:166次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在讨论挂急诊,
 
手臂断了如何在医院挂急诊
 
来听今天的讲解:

 
A: I need help. I think my arm is broken.
 
我需要帮助,我的手臂断了。
 
B: Alright. Have you been to this hospital before?
 
好的。你以前来过这家医院吗?
 
A: No, I haven't. I need help quick. It hurts really badly.
 
没有。我立刻需要帮助,真的很痛。
 
B: I understand. It's good you came to the emergency room.
 
我知道,你挂急诊是对的。
 
A: Let me see a doctor.
 
让我看医生。
 
B: I'm sorry, sir. You will need to wait at least a short time.We are very busy tonight. There was a big car accident on Highway 106.
 
先生,很抱歉,至少要稍等一下。今晚我们很忙,106 高速公路发生大车祸。
 
A: I thought this was the emergency room.
 
这不是急诊室吗?
 
B: It is. But unless you are critically injured, you still need to wait.You aren't bleeding, are you?
 
是的。除非你伤得很严重,不然还是要等。你没在流血吧?
 
A: No. Only a little. I fell off my porch.
 
还好,只有一点。我从门廊上跌下来。
 
B: Oh, that's terrible. Is it your right arm or your left arm?
 
真是糟糕。伤到右手臂还是左手臂?
 
A: My left arm.
 
左手臂
 
B: Can you fill out this form then?
 
那么你可以填一下表格吗?
 
A: No, I can't. I'm left-handed.
 
不行,我是左撇子
 
B: That's very inconvenient for you then.You'll probably have a cast on your left arm.
 
那么对你而言很不方便。你的左手臂可能要上石膏。
 
A: Yes. But why do I have to fill out a form anyway?This is the emergency room.
 
是的,但是为什么还要填表格?这是急诊。
 
B: Yes, it is. But even in emergency rooms there is some paperwork to be done.Have you ever been in an emergency room before?
 
没错。即使是急诊,还是有些书面工作要完成。你以前挂过急诊吗?
 
A: No. Just let me see a doctor. I'm worried about my arm.
 
没有。快让我看医生,我很担心我的手臂。
 
B: Be brave, sir. It won't be long.I will fill out the form for you. What is your name?
 
先生,勇敢一点,不会很久。我帮你填表格,你叫什么名字?
 
A: Steve Schliessman. S C H L I E S S M A N.
 
史提夫希士门。S C H L I E S S M A N。
 
B: Alright Steve. Your social security number?
 
好的,史提夫。你的社会福利号码是多少?
 
A: 349-95-8821.
 
349-95-8821。
 
B: Do you have medical insurance?
 
你有医疗保险吗?
 
A: Yes, I do. Blue Cross.
 
有的,蓝十字保险。
 
B: Do you have your insurance card with you?
 
你有带保险卡吗?
 
A: No, I don't.
 
没有。
 
B: Well, you can call it in later. You can phone us.
 
你可以以后再打电话告诉我们。
 
A: Can I sit down now?
 
现在我可以坐下来吗?
 
B: First I need to get your address. Try to move your arm as little as possible.
 
我要先写下你的住址。尽可能不要移动你的手臂。