英语听力汇总   |   安吉丽娜朱莉和布拉德皮特为什么没出席奥斯卡颁奖典礼

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/安吉丽娜朱莉和布拉德皮特为什么没.mp3

更新日期:2023-07-01浏览次数:205次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在讨论明星夫妻,
 
安吉丽娜朱莉和布拉德皮特为什么没出席奥斯卡颁奖典礼
 
来听今天的讲解:

 
A:  did you watch the Oscars on Sunday night?
 
周日晚上你看奥斯卡颁奖典礼了吗?
 
B:  no, but I heard about that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt didn't attend.
 
没有,不过我听说安吉丽娜朱莉和布拉德皮特没出席.
 
A:  yes, that was surprising. I heard that they got into a fight and then dicided not to go.
 
是啊,这真出乎意料.据说他们之间发生了争执,最终决定不参加.
 
B:  they must be the most famous celebrity couple in Hollywood.
 
他们俩大概是好莱坞最著名的一对明星情侣了.
 
A:  they're also one of the richest couples. They have so many money and they can buy almost anything they want.
 
也是最富有的一对.他们所拥有的财产几乎可以让他们随心所欲地购买想要的一切.
 
B:  I also heard that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes made an appearance at the Oscars.
 
我还听说汤姆克鲁斯和凯蒂赫尔姆斯在奥斯卡颁奖现场露面了.
 
A:  did either one of them win an Oscar this year?
 
他们俩中有谁获奖了吗?
 
B:  I think Tom might have been nominated for one of his films, but I don't think he won anything.
 
我想汤姆可能凭借自己的一部电影获得了提名,不过我觉得他可能获不了奖.
 
A:  Tom Cruise may be handsome, but I think he's a bit crazy, don't you?
 
汤姆克鲁斯长得是帅,不过我觉得这回他脑筋有点不清楚,你不觉得吗?
 
B:  yes, his marriage to Katie is actually quite scandalous.
 
是啊.他跟凯蒂结婚简直是个笑话.
 
A:  I still think that they only got married to get more publicity for their movies and themselves.
 
我还是觉得他们俩结婚只是为了给他们的电影和自己做宣传而已.
 
B:  people in show biz can have such an easy life; I don't know why they have to make it so complicated.
 
演艺圈的人可以生活得轻松自在,我搞不懂他们为什么要把事情弄得那么复杂.
 
A:  I would never want to be a celebrity because the paparazzi would also be after you.
 
我可不想做明星,因为身后总会有狗仔队跟着你.
 
B:  that's true. I guess it would be difficult to have people taking pictures of you everywhere you go.
 
没错.我想只要在你所到之处都有人偷拍你,那样的日子恐怕很煎熬.
 
A:  thank goodness we're not rich and famous!
 
谢天谢地,咱们既没钱也没名气.
 
B:  being famous, I can do without, but I wouldn't mind being rich.
 
没名气倒是无所谓,但是我可不介意有钱!!