英语听力汇总   |   怎样才能到最近的国家银行分行?谈谈徒步旅行的路线

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/怎样才能到最近的国家银行分行谈谈徒步旅行的.mp3

更新日期:2023-07-02浏览次数:128次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在讨论路线,

 

怎样才能到最近的国家银行分行?谈谈徒步旅行的路线

 

来听今天的讲解:

 

Beginner

 

A: excuse me? How can I get to the nearest branch of the national bank?

 

对不起?我怎样才能到最近的国家银行分行?

 

B: there’s branch on new street. Walk up this street until you get to the first set of traffic lights. Then turn right at the traffic lights.

 

新街上有一家分店。沿着这条街一直走到第一组红绿灯处。然后在红绿灯处右转。

 

A: how far up the street are the traffic lights?

 

红绿灯在街上多远?

 

B: now far. About 150 meters perhaps.

 

现在很远。大概150米。

 

A: ok. So I turn right at the traffic lights. Then?

 

好的。所以我在红绿灯处向右转。然后呢?

 

B: then keep walking until you reach the war memorial. It’s a big statue of a soldier. You can’t miss it.

 

然后继续走,直到你到达战争纪念碑。这是一个士兵的大雕像。你不会错过的。

 

A: ok. Where do I go then?

 

好的。那我该去哪里?

 

B: you’ll see the national bank near the war memorial. It’s a big building and you’ll see a big sign on the front of the building.

 

你会在战争纪念馆附近看到国家银行。这是一座很大的建筑,你会在建筑的前面看到一个很大的标志。

 

A: god it. Thank you very much.

 

天哪。非常感谢。

 

Intermediate

 

A: this is the route I thought we could take on our hike on Saturday afternoon.

 

这是我原以为周六下午我们可以徒步旅行的路线。

 

B: how long is it altogether?

 

一共多长时间?

 

A: it’s about six or seven miles. That’s about the kilometers.

 

大约有六七英里,大约是公里。

 

B: that sounds OK. So, we start here at the car park and walk along the path to the waterfall.

 

听起来不错。所以,我们从停车场开始,沿着通往瀑布的小路走。

 

A: right. Then we turn left and walk up this small hill. The view from the top of the hill is worth the climb. We can eat a snack there.

 

好的。然后我们左转,沿着这座小山走上去。从山顶上看风景值得一爬。我们可以在那里吃点小吃。

 

B: then we will follow this path down the hill to the old church.

 

然后我们将沿着这条小路下山去老教堂。

 

A: we can spend a few minutes looking around the church. Then, we turn right and walk along this path.

 

我们可以花几分钟的时间环视一下教堂。然后,我们向右拐,沿着这条小路走。

 

B: this path leads to the cave. Can we look inside the cave?

 

这条小路通向山洞。我们能看看山洞里面吗?

 

A: yes, we can, but it isn’t very interesting.

 

是的,我们可以,但不是很有趣。

 

B: then we turn south and come back to the car park along this path.

 

然后我们向南转弯,沿着这条小路回到停车场。

 

A: that’s right.

 

没错。

 

B: how long do you think it will take us to complete the walk?

 

你认为我们要走多久?

 

A: I think it will take about four hours, including breaks.

 

我想大概需要四个小时,包括休息时间。

 

B: that’s fine. Are there signpost along the way, in case we get lost?

 

没关系。沿途有路标吗,以防我们迷路?

 

A: yes, there are. They tell use which way to go and how far we have to walk.

 

是的,有。他们告诉我们该走哪条路以及我们要走多远。