英语听力汇总   |   作为留学生你为什么不选择留在国外发展

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/作为留学生你为什么不选择留在国外发展.mp3

更新日期:2023-07-14浏览次数:117次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在讨论海归,
 
作为留学生你为什么不选择留在国外发展
 
来听今天的讲解:

 
A: how was your education going on in Australia?
 
你在澳大利亚读书还好吗?
 
B: I'm going to graduate this summer.
 
我今年夏天就毕业了.
 
A: where are you going to work then, in Australia or back in China?
 
那你打算在哪工作,留在澳大利亚还是回中国?
 
B: I'm planning to return to China after graduation.
 
我打算一毕业就会中国.
 
A: why are you choosing to leave a foreign country? Many people are reluctant to leave the superior living environment abroad.
 
你为什么不选择留在国外呢?国外生活环境优越,很多人都不愿意离开.
 
B: well, I think personal development is much more important than simply having a superior living environment.
 
嗯,我认为个人发展比拥有优越的生活环境重要得多。
 
A: yeah, China's developing so fast and development opportunities can be found almost in every corner of the country.
 
是啊,中国现在发展这么快,到处都是发展机会.
 
B: absolutely, many Chinese enterprises are going global, and they are in great need of excellent returnees to help them with their overseas business.
 
没错,很多中国企业走向世界,他们需要大量的海归人才来帮忙发展海外业务.
 
A: the repidly expanding economy has encouraged many students to pack their bags amd head for home.
 
中国经济的快速发展吸引了很多留学生收拾行囊回国工作.
 
B: that's right. Most of the Chinese students pursuing education in Australia intend to return to China.
 
是啊,澳大利亚深造的中国学生都打算回国.