英语听力汇总   |   想买件丝绸外套,如何与售货员交流

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/想买件丝绸外套如何与售货员交流.mp3

更新日期:2023-07-22浏览次数:123次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在讨论唐装,
 
想买件丝绸外套,如何与售货员交流
 
来听今天的讲解:

 
A: good afternoon! Can I help you?
 
下午好!您要买什么?
 
B: could you show me where the Chinese-style clothing is located? I want to buy a silk coat.
 
唐装在哪儿?我想买件丝绸外套.
 
A: this way, please. Here they are. They're all handmade.
 
这边请.这些都是,都是手工制作的.
 
B: oh, they look nice. May I try that balck one on?
 
哦,它们看起来不错。我可以试试那件厚的吗?
 
A: of course. The fitting room is right over there.
 
当然可以。试衣间就在那边。
 
B: do you have a medium in the same color? This one is a little tight.
 
有同样颜色的中号的吗?这个有点紧。
 
A: I'm sorry. All the balck of that size are sold out. Would you like a red one?
 
不好意思,中号的卖完了,要不您试试红色的?
 
B: ok, let me try it on. what do you think?
 
好吧,我试试.你觉得怎么样?
 
A: oh, that suits you very well. Besides it is believed in China that the red color brings happiness and good luck.
 
哦,那很适合你。而且中国人相信红色能带来幸福和好运。
 
B: really? I'll take it, and I'm leaving here tomorrow. Is it possible for you to send one in black to me by mail when you gte it in?
 
真正地我拿着它,明天就要离开这里了。你寄进来的时候可以寄一件黑色的给我吗?
 
A: our pleasure. Please fill put this form, leaving your address and telephone number.
 
很高兴。请填写这张表格,留下您的地址和电话号码。
 
B: thanks. Hwo much would that come to?
 
谢谢.一共多少钱?
 
A: let me see...
 
我算一下…