英语听力汇总   |   坐飞机总是晕机,如何跟其他人商量换座位

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/坐飞机总是晕机如何跟其他人商量换座位.mp3

更新日期:2023-07-23浏览次数:180次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在讨论坐飞机,
 
坐飞机总是晕机,如何跟其他人商量换座位
 
来听今天的讲解:

 
A: finally we're on board!
 
终于上飞机了啊!
 
B: yes. It was so crowded. I'm worn-out. Let's find our seats.
 
是啊,真挤,累死我了,先找座位吧。
 
A: are they window seats or aisle seats?
 
是靠窗的还是靠过道的座啊?
 
B: let me see… yes, one window seat and one aisle.
 
我看看,一个靠窗,一个靠过道。
 
A: ok. But can I trede my seat with you? I prefer the one near the window. I'm a terrible flyer. I always get airsick and can never relax until after I've landed.
 
好的。但是我能和你一起坐三层吗?我更喜欢靠窗的。我是一个糟糕的飞机乘客。我总是晕机,直到着陆后才能放松。
 
B: that's fine. I'd like to be on the aisle anyway. It's easier to get in and out.
 
没问题,我正好想挨着过道呢,进出方便。
 
A: thanks. Where shall we put our luggage?
 
太好了,谢谢!行李放哪里啊?
 
B: I think the smaller carry-on bag can go in the overhead compartment, and the others can go under the seat.
 
小的随身包就放上面的行李架上,其他的放座位底下吧。
 
A: good idea.
 
好的。
 
B: don't forget to keep the seat belt on.
 
别忘了系好安全带。
 
A: ok. Hope it's a pleasant trip.
 
嗯,希望旅途顺利。
 
B: yes!
 
是啊!
 
A: and no hijackers.
 
可别碰上劫机的。
 
B: oh, you have too wild of an imagination.
 
哦,你想得太多了。