英语听力汇总   |   工业旅游有哪些内容?为什么公司很乐意安排

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/工业旅游有哪些内容为什么公司很乐意安排.mp3

更新日期:2023-07-23浏览次数:171次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在讨论工业旅游,
 
工业旅游有哪些内容?为什么公司很乐意安排
 
来听今天的讲解:

 
A:  We still have one more day to go before we return home. What will we see tomorrow?
 
还有一天才会去,明天去哪玩呢?
 
B:  no idea. We've enjoyed both the natural scenery and the city sights. What else is there to see?
 
不知道,我们既欣赏了自然风光,又领略了城市特色,还有什么可看的呢?
 
A:  what about a factory tour?
 
要不来个“工业旅游”吧?
 
B:  you mean visit a factory?
 
你是说参观工厂?
 
A:  yes. I heard there's a lager motor company nearby whick open to the public every weekend. We can go to see how a car is manufactured and learn more about the automobile industry.
 
是啊,听说这附近有个大的汽车公司,每周末会对外开放。我们可以去参观,看看汽车是怎么生产的,顺便了解一下汽车工业。
 
B:  good idea! I've always been interested in that. How much is the entrance fee?
 
好主意,我一直挺赶兴趣的。入场券多少钱啊?
 
A:  I'm not sure, but as far as I know, most factory tours are free. They are sponsored by the company providing the tour.
 
不清楚,但是大多数这种参观都是免费的,我接待我们的公司安排。
 
B:  really? What do the companies do that for?
 
真的吗?公司为什么这么大方?
 
A:  I believe most of them think of it as good public relations. They can promote their product and make their company better-known.
 
我想他们把这个当成一种公共关系策略吧,借此推销产品,提高企业知名度。
 
B:  oh, isee. So factory tours are good for companies as well as visitors.
 
哦,我明白了。所以“工业旅游”既对企业有好处,又对游客有好处。
 
A:  exactly.
 
正是这样。
 
B:  do we need an appointment beforehand?
 
那我们要提前预约吗?
 
A:  I'll call the tourist information centre to check.
 
我打电话给旅游咨询中心问问。