英语听力汇总   |   在餐厅吃饭如何跟朋友说买单的客套话

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/在餐厅吃饭如何跟朋友说买单的客套话.mp3

更新日期:2023-08-15浏览次数:371次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在讨论买单,
 
在餐厅吃饭如何跟朋友说买单的客套话
 
来听今天的讲解:

 
A: Have you finished eating?
 
你吃完了吗?
 
B: Not yet. The food in this restaurant is excellent. I'm still working on it.
 
还没有,这个餐厅的时候真的很好吃,我还在吃呢。
 
A: Take your time. We have enough time to go to the cinema. Would you like some drink?
 
慢慢来,我们有足够的时间去电影院,你要来点喝的吗?
 
B: No, thank you. I have had enough. Let me pay for the bill today.
 
不谢谢了,我已经吃饱了,今天让我买单吧。
 
A: No, this is my treat, please give me the bill.
 
不,今天我请客,请把账单给我吧。
 
B: It's unfair. What about we separate the bill?
 
那就不公平了,要不我们各自付?
 
A: Please let me pay the bill. You paid last time because I didn't have any cash on me. Remember?
 
让我买单吧,因为我身上没有带现金,上次就是你买单,还记得吗?
 
B: Oh, come on. I almost forgot.
 
算了吧,我已经忘记了。
 
A: Could I have the Bill, please?
 
能把账单给我吗?
 
C: Here is your bill. Would you like to pay in cash or by the credit card?
 
这是您的账单,您用现金付账,还是用信用卡?
 
A: I want to pay by a credit card. Does the bill include the charge for drinks?
 
我想刷卡付款,这包括酒水的费用了吗?
 
C: Yes. The total amount is 187 dollars.
 
是的,总共是187美元。
 
A: Here is 200 dollars. You don't need to give me the change, thank you.
 
这是200美元,你不用给我找零钱,谢谢。
 
C: My pleasure. Welcome to our restaurant next time.
 
不用谢,欢迎您再来。