英语听力汇总   |   在餐厅如何跟服务员点餐?有什么特色菜推荐

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/在餐厅如何跟服务员点餐有什么特色.mp3

更新日期:2023-08-17浏览次数:143次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在讨论特色菜,

 

在餐厅如何跟服务员点餐?有什么特色菜推荐

 

来听今天的讲解:

 

A: What would you like to eat, Sir?

 

先生,你想吃点什么?

 

B: I don't see anything I like. What are your specialties? Or what would you recommend?

 

我并没有看到任何我想吃的,你们这里的特色菜是什么,或者你有什么推荐的吗?

 

A: Our specialty is roast fish. I suggest you have a taste(of it). It's really good.

 

我们的特色菜是烤鱼,我建议您品尝一下,味道真的很不错。

 

B: That sounds good, but I only like roast lamb. Do you serve it here?

 

听上去很不错,不过我只喜欢烤羊肉,你们这里有吗?

 

A: No, I'm afraid not. However, many customers have advised our boss to add this dish, so you have a hope of having it next week.

 

恐怕没有,不过很多顾客都建议我们老板增加这个菜品,所以有希望下一个星期就能吃到它了。

 

B: Awesome.

 

真棒。

 

A: How about trying our lobster?

 

那您尝一下我们这里的龙虾怎么样?

 

B: I'm not a fan of lobster. Actually, I don't like it at all. What else could you recommend?

 

我不是龙虾爱好者,实际上我根本就不喜欢它,还有其他推荐的吗?

 

A: How about salad? And you can have some dessert afterwards.

 

色拉怎么样?然后您可以来点甜点。

 

B: Forget it. I prefer soup. What kind of soup do you have?

 

算了吧,我更喜欢喝汤,你们这里有什么种类的汤?

 

A: There are soup with meatballs and old-fashioned vegetable soup.

 

有丸子汤,还有老式蔬菜汤。

 

B: I'm not fussy about vegetables and it sounds very delicious. Old-fashioned vegetable soup, please.

 

我对蔬菜不挑剔,听起来也很美味,给我来一份老式蔬菜汤吧。

 

A: Okay, anything else?

 

好的,其它的还要吗?

 

B: I'd like some dessert that is not very sweet.

 

我想要一些不是特别甜的甜点。

 

A: What about fresh fruit tart?

 

水果蛋挞,怎么样?

 

B: Alright, that's it.

 

好吧,就这些吧。

 

A: OK. Just a moment, please.

 

好的,请稍等。