英语听力汇总   |   理发店有什么优惠活动?想要剪个什么发型

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/理发店有什么优惠活动想要剪个什么.mp3

更新日期:2023-08-17浏览次数:190次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在讨论理发,

 

理发店有什么优惠活动?想要剪个什么发型

 

来听今天的讲解:

 

A: Sorry to keep you waiting so long. Today is the second anniversary of our barbershop, so there are a lot of regular customers.

 

不好意思,让您久等了。今天是我们店的两周年纪念日,所以来了很多老顾客。

 

B: That's oK. Do you have any discounts in your shop today?

 

没关系,今天你们店里有优惠活动吗?

 

A: Yes, you can get a 50% discount on both haircuts and perm. And, if you apply for a membership card today, you will enjoy free haircuts ten times.

 

是的,剪发和烫发都能享受五折优惠。而且如果您今天办会员卡的话,会享受10次免费剪头发的服务。

 

A: That's a good deal.

 

真划算呀。

 

B: Sure. What do you want?

 

是的,你想做什么头发?

 

A: I'd like a haircut and a perm.

 

我想剪头发和烫发。

 

B: You are just in time. If you come a little later, I won't have time to do it for you.

 

您来的正是时候,如果您再来晚一点点,我就没有时间给您做了。

 

A: Why?

 

为什么?

 

B: Just now, a dozen regular customers called for a perm.

 

刚刚有十几个老顾客都打电话说要烫头发。

 

A: All right. I'm really lucky.

 

好吧,我真的太幸运了。

 

B: Yeah, um, how long do you want me to cut your hair?

 

是的,你要剪多少头发?

 

A: Just cut a little off, mainly because the end of my hair is too dry.

 

剪一点点就好了,主要我的发梢太干燥了。

 

B: Indeed. Do you want a curly hair or having it in big waves?

 

的确,那您想要小卷还是大卷?

 

A: Frankly, I prefer the latter.

 

老实说,我想要后者。

 

B: Sure. That's a nice haircut, but I need to tell you in advance is that if you want it, you need to shape your hair every day.

 

可以啊,这个发型很好看。但是我需要提前跟您说的是,如果您想要大型波浪的话,您需要天天整理它。

 

A: It sounds like a lot of trouble.

 

听起来很麻烦。