英语听力汇总   |   在印度餐馆打算点些什么菜

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/在印度餐馆打算点些什么菜.mp3

更新日期:2023-08-21浏览次数:133次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在讨论点餐,
 
在印度餐馆打算点些什么菜
 
来听今天的讲解:

 
A: We were really lucky. We got the last available table for two and we didn't even have a reservation. Did you see the long lines behind us?
 
我们真的很幸运。我们订了最后一张两人桌,甚至都没有预订。你看到我们身后的长队了吗?
 
B: Yeah, glad that we didn't have to wait long, I'm starving.
 
是的,很高兴我们不用等太久,我饿死了。
 
A: Let's take a look at the menu, so we can order. Do you want to choose an appetizer for us to share?
 
让我们看一下菜单,这样我们就可以点菜了。你想选一个开胃菜我们一起吃吗?
 
B: What would you rather have? Samosas or poppadoms?
 
你想要什么?萨莫萨三角饺还是(印度)油炸薄饼?
 
A: I heard that one of their specialties is the samosa.
 
我听说他们的特产之一是萨莫萨三角胶。
 
B: Well, let's get a plate of those then.
 
那我们来一盘。
 
A: Sounds good. What are you going to have for your main course?
 
听起来不错。你的主菜是什么?
 
B: I think I might have a dahl.
 
我想我可能会来一份达尔。
 
A: What's in a dahl?
 
达尔有什么?
 
B: It's got chickpeas and vegetables in a spicy curry sauce with rice.
 
有鹰嘴豆和蔬菜,加上咖喱辣酱和米饭。
 
A: That sounds nice. Do you want to share some kebabs as well.
 
听起来不错。你想和我一起吃烤肉串吗?
 
B: Okay, how about some lamb kebabs?
 
好吧,来点羊肉串怎么样?
 
A: That's my favorite. Do you want to have some wine or beer?
 
那是我最喜欢的。你想喝点酒还是啤酒?
 
B: I think I'll have a beer.
 
我想喝杯啤酒。
 
A: Okay, Shall I call the waitress?
 
好的,我叫服务员好吗?
 
B: I wouldn't recommend it. I think we should wait until she comes round.
 
我不推荐。我想我们应该等她过来。
 
A: You're right. That might seem a bit rude.
 
你说得对。那可能有点粗鲁。