英语听力汇总   |   为什么今天过得很糟糕?接下来打算怎么办

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/为什么今天过得很糟糕接下来打算怎么办.mp3

更新日期:2023-08-28浏览次数:158次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在讨论糟糕的一天,


为什么今天过得很糟糕?接下来打算怎么办

 

来听今天的讲解:

 

A: Are you alright? You don't seem to be as cheerful as you normally are.

 

你还好吧,你看起来没有平常那么开心。

 

B: To be honest, I've just had a really bad day.

 

老实说,我今天过得真是糟糕透了。

 

A: What happened?

 

出什么事了?

 

B: First, I slept through my alarm and ended up two hours late for work.

 

开始,我早上睡过头了,结果上班迟到了两个小时。

 

A: What did your boss say?

 

你上司怎么说?

 

B: He told me that if I showed up late one more time, he'd fire me. He's so mean.

 

他跟我说,如果我在迟到一次就把我炒了,他实在是太不近人情了。

 

A: That's horrible. Was that the first time you'd shown up late to work?

 

真糟糕,就是你第一次上班迟到吗?

 

B: That was my second time. The first time, I was in a car accident.

 

这是第二次,第一次是我出的车祸。

 

A: Is your boss Chinese?

 

你的上司是中国人吗?

 

B: No, he's from Australia. Before I met him, I thought Australians were supposed to be relaxed and easy-going. I had no idea he'd be so fussy about things.

 

不,他是澳大利亚人。和他共事以前,我一直认为澳大利亚人都是性格随和,很好相处的,我不知道为什么他待人这么苛刻。

 

A: What are you going to do?

 

那接下来你打算怎么办?

 

B: I think I'm going to look for another job. I need to find a boss that is a bit more sensitive and optimistic than my current boss.

 

我想换份工作,找一个比现在这个上司更通情达理的。

 

A: That sounds like a sensible plan. Do you want me to help you with your job search?

 

这个想法挺明智的,需要我帮你找工作吗?

 

B: That's very kind of you. Thanks for the offer.

 

你实在是太好了,谢谢你愿意帮忙。

 

A: Don't mention it. That's what friends are for.

 

没什么,这才是朋友嘛。