英语听力汇总   |   要去金融街怎么打出租车

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/要去金融街怎么打出租车.mp3

更新日期:2023-08-28浏览次数:201次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在讨论打的,

 

要去金融街怎么打出租车

 

来听今天的讲解:

 

A: Hey, taxi! Could you take me to the Financial Street, please?

 

嗨,出租车!您能载我到金融街吗?

 

B: Pardon? Where to, sir?

 

再说一遍好吗?先生,您要去哪儿?

 

A: The Financial Street.

 

我想去金融街。

 

B: All right. Hop in, please.

 

好的,请上车。

 

A: Excuse me, how long does it take us to get there?

 

请问需要多久能到那儿?

 

B: It usually takes about half an hour.

 

通常需要半个小时。

 

A: Oh, it's really a long way to go.

 

真是挺长的一段路啊。

 

B: Yes. Moreover, since the street is heavy with traffic at this time of day, I am not sure we can make it. By the way, are you pressed for time?

 

是的,况且这个时候路上时常堵车,我不确定能半个小时到。顺便问一下,您赶时间吗?

 

A: No, I am not. You can just drive slowly and carefully.

 

不,我不赶时间。您慢慢开就行。

 

B: OK.

 

好的。

 

(About half an hour later)

 

(大约过了半小时)

 

A: That is my stop. How much do I need to pay?

 

就到这儿。我需要付多少钱?

 

B: The reading on the meter is RMB38.

 

计价器显示是38元。

 

A: Here is your money. Keep the change, please.

 

给您钱,不用找了。

 

B: Do you need a receipt?

 

您需要发票吗?

 

A: Yes, thank you.

 

好的,谢谢。