英语听力汇总   |   失去了工作的动力该怎么办?为什么决定辞职

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/失去了工作的动力该怎么办为什么决定辞职.mp3

更新日期:2023-09-01浏览次数:152次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在讨论辞职,
 
失去了工作的动力该怎么办?为什么决定辞职
 
来听今天的讲解:

 
A:I've been so tired recently. I've been trying, but I don't think I'm up to this job.
 
最近很累,我一直都很努力,但是我觉得我不能胜任这个工作。
 
B:You need to take a break, maybe a vacation.
 
你需要休息一下,或许需要休假。
 
A:Indeed. I've run out of steam. To be honest, I want to be in a different environment.
 
的确。我已经失去动力了。说实话,我想换个环境。
 
B:Is that so?
 
这样?
 
A:Yes, I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on.
 
是的,我不想停滞不前,我要进步。
 
B:Have you decided?
 
你决定了?
 
A:Yes. I want to get a better job.
 
是的,我想找个更好的工作。
 
B:Could you tell me why you want to quit?
 
能告诉我为什么要辞职吗?
 
A:I quit because of the unsatisfactory salary and the trouble in getting along with my colleagues.
 
我辞职是因为对薪水不满意,也很难和同事相处好。
 
B:Oh, that's terrible. I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed working with you. However, I think you should work harder for your new job and then you can ask for higher pay.
 
噢,那很糟。我想说我和你共事很开心,但是你得知道你要在新工作岗位上更加努力,才可以要求更高的报酬。
 
A:Thank you so much for your advice.
 
谢谢你的建议。
 
B:Every best wish for your new job.
 
祝你新工作里一切都好。