服务英语·新潮眼镜 情景对话
对话1
Clerk: Can I help you?
我可以帮助你吗?
Customer: Yeah, I need to get glasses.
可以,我需要配眼镜。
* * *
Clerk: Please take a seat. Have you seen an optometrist?
请随便坐。你有没有看过验光师?
Customer: Yeah, she gave me this prescription.
有,这验光检验报告是她给我的。
* * *
Clerk: Fine, we can fill that for you.
好,我们可根据报告给你配一副眼镜。
Clerk: What sort of frame would you prefer?
你喜欢哪种眼镜架呢?
Customer: I'm not sure.
我暂时还未决定。
* * *
Clerk: I think the round frame would suit your face nicely.
我认为圆形的眼镜架会更适合你的脸型。
Customer: This style looks good. How much is it?
这款式看来不错,这个多少钱?
* * *
Clerk: One thousand five hundred dollars.
一千五百美元。
Customer: Do the lenses cost extra?
镜片是否另计?
* * *
Clerk: Yes, prescription lenses cost a thou-sand dollars.
是,配有度数的镜片售价是一千元。
Customer: Gee, they're too expensive.
天哪,太贵了。
* * *
Clerk: What about this pair? It's much cheaper. It's only 900 dollars, including the lenses.
这副怎么样?这副要便宜多了,只要900美元,含镜片。
Customer: OK. I'll take this pair.
好的。我要这副了。
对话2
Customer: I'd like to see some sunglasses.
我想看一些太阳眼镜。
Clerk: These are new arrivals. Look nice on you.
这些是最新款式,你戴起来十分好看。
* * *
Customer: Yes, it seems to suit my face. And what kinds of lenses do you have?
是啊,似乎很衬我的脸型。你们都有什么样的镜片呢?
Clerk: Now, for the lens color, we have three tints: rose, yellow and grey. Each has three depths of color to choose. So you can decide how dark you want it to be.
至于镜片颜色,我们有玫瑰红色,黄色和灰色三种,每种颜色有三个不同深浅程度,所以你可以选择不同深浅色的镜片。
* * *
Customer: Are they different in price?
它们的价钱有没有分别?
Clerk: No, they all cost the same.
没有,它们的售价完全一样。
* * *
Customer: OK. I think I like medium grey.
好吧,我喜欢中灰色。
Clerk: Can I also recommend UV coating on your lenses? This will protect your eyes from harmful rays. It costs a little extra, but it's worth it.
你可考虑在太阳眼镜片上加一层防紫外线光膜,这会防止有害光线伤害你的眼睛,价钱是贵一点,但是物有所值。
* * *
Customer: OK. I'll have that as well.
好吧,我要那个光膜。
Clerk: Fine. You can take the sunglasses the day after tomorrow.
好,你可以后天来拿你的太阳眼镜。
* * *
Customer: Thank you.
谢谢。